Legend of the Oathbound Packs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ~Mills~, Apr 29, 2015.

1. ~Mills~ Augur

Can every guild expect 21 free Oathbound packs in the near future?
  2. sojero One hit wonder

Yeah I would love to random them off for my raid force, might get better attendance too!
  3. RangerDanger#1 Lorekeeper

They got them free? I'm curious to hear the justification if so.
  4. guado Augur

What happened here? Free LoN packs?
  5. CaptAmazing Augur

ROI posted a Twitch showing them opening LoN packs. OP is insinuating they were given them for free.
  6. Ferry-Tunare Augur

Everyone in my guild gets 500SC a month.
    Sancus likes this.
  7. A-Quad Augur

I see it as RoI getting some well-deserved ROI.
  8. Marike Elder

*Brought to you by Daybreak Games.
    Synisca and Iila like this.
  9. guado Augur

It is what it is. By now they'd've commented if it were untrue. They did write that guide on the Adv Loot system. Payment for that? Not a big deal either way.
  10. sojero One hit wonder

At the beginning of the video they say " our friends at daybreak have went ahead and given us 21 packs of oath bound and were gonna open them and random them off at the end of the raid"
  11. Numiko Augur

Things that make you go Hmmmmm...

[IMG]
  12. Yvix New Member

I get 5 free packs a month and 500 SC. Oh woe is me.... please give me more.
  13. Kellaer Augur

I'm going to guess they let Qulas do the promo because of his heavy involvement in testing the advanced loot system. I don't think the world is coming to an end because of it.
    Orbital101, Sancus and moogs like this.
  14. Betenoire Elder

I care more about the dump I'm about to take than LoN packs. Seriously, step away from the computer.
    Yvix, Sancus, Kellaer and 2 others like this.
  15. DBCooper Elder

They wanted it streamed and wanted to link to it to promote the packs. They chose us. I don't pay attention to streaming gaming, do other guilds stream arx raids these days?
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

So much jelly.
    Iila and Silv like this.
  17. Silv Augur

I'm gonna call up the Jelly School, mmmkay?

"Hello, jelly school?"

"Yes, I've got some EQ player here who is jelly about LON packs."

"Oh, whats that? You have no room at Jelly School because you're full of melee DPS? Okay, I guess we can send them to p99 instead."
    Iila and Sancus like this.
  18. Sancus Augur

I think this is the best thing I've ever read.
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Just in case you're not familiar with the source material:

Silv likes this.
  20. CaptAmazing Augur

Wanna promote them? Give everyone 2 free packs! Like a free taste to get them hooked.
    Giving them out to favored guilds/players just reeks. Apparently, people not being happy about not getting the same thing for their subscription price as others somehow gets construed as jealousy. To me it looks like a lame excuse to showcase your shallow humor.