[Guide Event - E Marr]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenhir, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Crystilla Augur

Grats folks. Tried to stay awake for this but long stressful workweek and I crashed about 45 minutes beforehand.
    Fenhir likes this.
  2. JupiterKnight Journeyman

I'm gonna have to call in sick one day; I keep missing cool stuff! :D
    Fenhir likes this.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Glad that dime beer nite did not, in fact, turn ugly sir! When Crystilla and Lorelei are involved, one can never be sure!
    Lorilei likes this.
  4. Crystilla Augur

*snickers quietly*
    Lorilei likes this.
  5. Fenhir Senior Guide

Hello E Marr!

I have been trying to lure out your favorite dungeon master, and I'm pleased to announce I have succeeded! Thursday the 26th at 6pm Pacific, Sylvertan returns to Norrath to take you on an epic journey. We shall see you there, come get your shroud on!
    Lorilei, Crystilla and ModRanger like this.
  6. Lorilei Journeyman

That's tomorrow! So excited!
    Fenhir likes this.
  7. Zaviere Augur

Gah, I need to make an alt on E Marr...
    Fenhir and Ryleth like this.
  8. JupiterKnight Journeyman

That's usually my bedtime, but I guess i'll just have to be tired at work tomorrow (again)!
    Fenhir likes this.
  9. Fenhir Senior Guide

The vampire Sylvertan returned to Norrath and was met by many seasoned adventurers. A raid was formed and the great Vampire led the players into his challenge for the month.. Blackburrow!

Here's a quick snapshot of the night, you can see many more E Marr pictures on the Guide Facebook page. Thank you as always for supporting your E Marr Guides.

[IMG]
    Sheex, JupiterKnight and ModRanger like this.
  10. Zaviere Augur

Oh shoot, I totally misread when that was happening! I wanted to make a quick alt and join in the fun:(

Ah well, I was raiding anyways. Maybe next time !
  11. JupiterKnight Journeyman

Fighting that skelly reminded me how much I prefer the classic skeleton models over the current ones.

Takes me back to '99 when I created my first character (a necro).
  12. Fenhir Senior Guide

Have you wondered what is happening on Erollisi Marr? Maybe you have been a victim of a Servant of Bristlebane and found yourself looking like a Parrot or a Skeleton! Or perhaps you've seen us in PoK or caught a message in General Chat about a [Guide Event].

While things have seemed quiet on the surface the Guides of Erollisi Marr have been VERY busy!

We gave out prefixes! Congrats Bascher for being so "Bloodthirsty".

[IMG]

We attended weddings!!! Congrats to the lovely couple Talitha and Kanolth!

[IMG]

And now for our next event!

Sunday 4/19/15 at 5pm Pacific we will be holding a special talent contest. We will be showcasing the best and brightest that Erollisi Marr players have to offer with stories, magical acts and much much more. We highly encourage you to start preparing your acts now because we expect tough competition this year.

See you in Norrath!
    Lorilei likes this.
  13. Fenhir Senior Guide

The annual Bristlebane Day Talent show was a smash hit! We were treated with some amazing acts and there were LOTS of bunnies!

[IMG]

Congratulations once again to all of our players who performed. We have some special surprises coming up to close out the month of April, so stay tuned for more information!
  14. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I would not have expected such a large turnout, it was fun to see. There was plenty of standup comedy, leaping tall buildings in a single bound, and a couple of excellent stories (Fenhir and Lorilei). I'll have to think of something more impressive for the next show...
    Lorilei and Fenhir like this.
  15. Lorilei Journeyman

And sooooo many bunnies!!
    Fenhir likes this.
  16. Fenhir Senior Guide

Earlier this month I hinted about a few big surprises we had in store for you on Erollisi Marr, and here's a big one!

Wednesday April 29th at 5:30pm Pacific - Sylvertan will return to Norrath to take you on a shrouded adventure through another dangerous dungeon. Hopefully 5:30pm dodges most raid schedules and allows everyone the chance to come out in force to meet the vampire's newest challenge!
    Iila, LadyEvan, Sheex and 1 other person like this.
  17. Fenhir Senior Guide

Hello E Marr! Erollisi Guide Event posts have a new home!

Please check out E Marr Guide Events and bookmark the page. I also suggest highly suggest making a quick forum account so you can watch the thread and get email updates for all advertised Guide Events taking place on Erollisi Marr!

Feel free to poke around the forum, there is a lot of cool reading in the public section and if you get curious on what goes on behind the curtain, you can also find the Guide Program Application there.

See you in Norrath!
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Reminder bump! Things are happening today.