Quick account question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by kadadr, Apr 13, 2015.

1. kadadr New Member

This may seem like a dumb question but then I haven't played since the game went free to play. I recently logged in and it says I have "silver" account status with 19/21 epansions. In order to gain access to the latest content, is it enough to have "gold" account status, or do I need to also purchase the latest expansion or two? Is this possible/feasible to do by farming plat and buying kronos?

Also, as I understand it, gold status gives you autogrant AAs. What happens to those AAs if you revert back to silver?
  2. Yther Augur

You keep them. You just can't earn or spend any more if you're over the Silver limit which is 1000.

You have to buy the latest expansion to get both. People have been asking to buy expansions with Krono or Station Cash again, but as far as I know, you still have to purchase them.

Yther Ore.
  3. Gialana Augur

As long as your account is All Access, you can continue earning AAs. So it's possible to go All Access, get your auto grant, and continue gaining AAs for the rest of the month before reverting to Silver. You will not loose access to any AAs if you revert to Silver.

It's also not necessary to have an All Access account to purchase the latest expansion. But if you are All Access, you'll get a 10% discount on the purchase price, at least if you make the purchase through the Marketplace (with real money, not Station Cash). You may be able to get the 10% discount when making your purchase in other DBG websites, but I can only personally vouch for the Marketplace.