[Guide Event - Drinal]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fenhir, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Fenhir Senior Guide

The first event is complete on Drinal. Congratulations to Ozimandias for emerging triumphant in the arena battle. He is Drinal's first "Arena Master". Thank you again for getting out of bed so early to come fight.

The second event will take place at 1pm Pacific. Bring your swimming trunks!

[IMG]
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Don't forget!
    Fenhir and Ryleth like this.
  3. Zaviere Augur

In before Fen ! :p

Second event complete, can't wait for the third.

Grats to the new "High Diver"s !
    Ryleth and Fenhir like this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Someone wake up the AB guides, I want some fun!
  5. Fenhir Senior Guide

The second event has been completed! We had a fantastic turn out for the High Dive competition in Rivervale! As much as I enjoyed coercing Halflings to jump to their death, I enjoyed seeing four of them successfully complete the highly challenging dive!

Congrats to our winners! I'll see you guys at the third event which is set for 8pm Pacific!

[IMG]
    Saave, Yinla and Ryleth like this.
  6. Fenhir Senior Guide

Event #3 is in the books! We had a wonderful run through Velious. We also learned that Snow Cougars are insanely fast!

Congratulations to Zaviere for coming in first place and winning the suffix: the Lucky Survivor! Thank you all once again for coming out to see us. We were overwhelmed with your thanks and participation!

[IMG]
    LadyEvan and Ryleth like this.
  7. Saave Augur

Whoot! more High Divers!!:^)
    Congratulations !

Saave.
    Fenhir likes this.
  8. LadyEvan Journeyman

*poke poke* so........ when do we get another big event........ or a small one cause you know i havent seen an event in like over a week
    Fenhir likes this.
  9. Fenhir Senior Guide

Heya Evan! Events are going on all the time on Drinal! As for the big events I'll see when we can find some time to throw you guys off a cliff, or run through a hostile zone! *chuckles*

Also don't forget April is right around the corner and we have a LOT of hijinks planned!
  10. LadyEvan Journeyman

oh lordy not more cliff jumps :eek:
    Fenhir likes this.
  11. Zaviere Augur

Just put ice cream at the bottom of the cliff, that will make Evan jump for sure! :D
    Fenhir likes this.
  12. LadyEvan Journeyman

Bad kitty. Giving fen idea's
  13. beryon Augur

Go with shinies. She has a proven track record of death by shiny.

/push eva
    Fenhir likes this.
  14. LadyEvan Journeyman

Zav and bery need to stop giving fen ideas on how to kill me next
  15. Fenhir Senior Guide

Hello Drinal!

Sunday Sunday Sunday! A Shroud race will be held at 4pm Pacific on Sunday the 29th! Be prepared to run through a dangerous area in a shroud that is far too slow and die and have a great time doing it!

See you there!
  16. Zaviere Augur

I MIGHT be there on my beastlord, Fapcat. I raid on Sundays now too, so it'd be cutting it close to that but I think I can swing it !
    Ryleth likes this.
  17. LadyEvan Journeyman

ZAV apparently i get to skin you cause you werent ther for the event:)
  18. LadyEvan Journeyman

FEN!!! im bored without guide events. i know you say they are all going on all the time but i dont see any
  19. Fenhir Senior Guide

Haha Evan!
    *throws a scoop of Icecream at Evan*

I've seen a few events take place where a certain cleric sits in the guild lobby too! A lot of the events taking place recently have been smaller ones and with a lot more random times so more players on Drinal get to enjoy them.

With that being said, we do have several large events lined up for you this month.
    Sheex likes this.
  20. LadyEvan Journeyman

But when? you know i like to plan ahead