Drinal, Colonial Island, 103 Park Circle, "Dead Man's Party"

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vlad Diszno, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Vlad Diszno Augur

I'm just about done w/ revamping this house, but figured will post as I only need to get my hands on 1 item to finish it, Captain Greyheart's Pipe.
    Tis decorated w/ Halloween in mind. The owner of the property is Halloween.

[IMG]

If you come at the right time, usually only around Halloween, you can be guided in by the doorman.

[IMG]

Please leave your bodies at the door

[IMG]

enter the ballroom

[IMG]

[IMG]

The skele-tango[IMG]

Behind the band is a passage. They are still looking to hire someone to check visitors' backstage passes, but I am confident the right person will be found next Halloween[IMG]

[IMG]

The light at the end of the tunnel?[IMG]

[IMG]

Will you enter this abandoned looking house? I dare ya!
    [IMG]

I do hope you can visit in person.
    Turn off NPC names and have particles on and opacity max under Display Options for best viewing.
    I'll eventually get an album on Photobucket made that I can link here to show the interior.
    Until then, drop by and join the party, the Dead Man's Party, if you have a few minutes!
    Vinney, Azerthan, Lisandra and 2 others like this.
  2. Crystilla Augur

LOVE that chandolier!
  3. Vlad Diszno Augur

Thanks! I've enjoyed playing around w/ those skellies to create light fixtures.
    The idea of creating a lighting showroom to display various light creations I've concocted has even crossed my mind. Maybe someday after completing a few other ideas I absolutely want to complete. Here's another chandelier I have in the yard of another property, 101 Market Street of same neighborhood. That house is closed atm as I'm reworking the interior.[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I just came up w/ what I would call that showroom...
    "The Light of the Living Dead"
    Now that concept is creeping up on my list.
  4. Tsolaes Elder

Very cool!
  5. Lisandra Augur

Awesome! Great job Vlad! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
  6. Hayzeus Augur

So cool. Thank you for sharing.

I wish they'd recreate the Housing-Tradeskill forum so posts like this would be more accessible to a larger percentage of the playerbase. While some zealots will attest that it is accessible... it's just too many pages deep for most folk to go digging...
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  7. Vinney Augur

Great Job...sorry did not see it got lost in this THREAD....Housing needs its own forum.