Invisible wall Inquisitor Seru's room

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yawn..., Apr 11, 2015.

1. Yawn... Journeyman

How do you get behind the invisible wall in the middle of Lord Inquistor Seru's room, where the arches and altar is?

I never understood how this was done.
  2. Stickietoes Augur

Talking about his little spawn bubble thingy?...

I always pulled a mob through the invisible wall (they almost always go thru like nothing), damage him... run away till you get summoned in. It may take a few times.
    Yawn... likes this.
  3. Uuvin Augur

I never bothered. just walk up to the bubble and LIS aggroed due to proximity. I just ran him to a corner. I always wanted corpse in an open area so it does not become inaccessible
  4. Yawn... Journeyman

I mean, I've seen players before inside this bubble, and I can't figure out how they managed to get inside.

It's why I'm curious. It's not a door. You can't just illusion past it, and I don't think there's a key to make the invisible bubble disappear.

And I can't find any mention of it on the interwebs, so here I am.
  5. Sebbina Augur

There is a set of 4 guards to kill one in each tower to make a key to get by, or some such, has been years since I considered trying to obtain it, I think it gets your grp in, and a mage can Coth.
  6. Kellaer Augur

That isn't what they are talking about.
  7. roguerunner Augur

Your best bet is to just try and get a spawn to walk through inside it and then get it to summon you
  8. Nniki Augur

As others have said, just direct a mob to run through the center and smack it a bit. :)

[IMG]
    roguerunner, Stickietoes and Yawn... like this.