Beyond disappointed.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cicelee, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

Oh please no. No more Mayong, expansions based solely on midget races, or aliens.
  2. Kellaer Augur

If you wouldn't want an expansion focused on Bristlebane, you must hate fun.
    Yinla likes this.
  3. Brohg Augur

I want this on Apr 2 ferrealz
  4. Lingum Elder

Well, if you want a good April fools joke, check out what they announced about EQ2.
  5. Ferry-Tunare Augur

What was the EQ2 announcement? (searched but couldn't find it)
  6. Kunon Augur

No more large expansions bought up front. Basically they are getting the CotF staggered release treatment except they will have to pay for individual content packs when they release.
  7. Fendy Augur

On Monday afternoon my neighbor, while cleaning up his yard, cut my cable with his weedeater. TV and internet immediately went down. It was only fixed earlier this evening so I missed all of yesterdays fun in PoM. Not to mention lots of TV. My EQ addiction had me feeling jittery.
  8. Kellaer Augur

Ouch.
  9. Leeanni Elder

Was the EQ2 announcement an April Fool's joke or was it real?
  10. Ducreux Augur

Not surprised about the EQ2 thing. I resubbed and caught the tail end of ToV which was pretty good and was looking forward to AoM. Holy crap what a trainwreck. At least half the content (group instances) were so badly mistuned that it was undoable or required top end raid gear from the last xpac that made nothing from the instances worth getting.

I basically spent every day paying to beta test content and posting feedback to try to get it fixed until I couldn't take it anymore. https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/ossuary-choir-of-tvyl-event-heroic.554553/ looks like that mighta gotten "fixed" ~2months after the release.

AoM showed they don't have the resourced to put out a complete xpac on a set timeframe so it'd be better for them to release content piecemeal that is finished rather than rushing out a product that is full of problems.
  11. Reht The Dude abides...

Looks like it's for real