Selos Kick AC?

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Zachton Soulstriker, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

Does the AC value on your boots have any impact on Selos kick? I thought it was suppose to for regular kicks.
  2. Cenki Journeyman

I don't know whether or not it works for your AA, but I will confirm that AC does change the kick damage on regular kick for classes with that.
  3. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

AC has no impact on Selo's Kick. Selo's Kick is technically a spell - if you try to use it on the magic version of Velishan, it won't work.

[41655/16791] Selo's Kick
    Classes: BRD/254
    Skill: Kick, Cap: 320
    Target: Single
    Range: 50'
    Resist: Unresistable
    Trigger Spell DS: No
    Casting: 0s
    Hate: 1
    1: Kick Attack for 1050 with 10000% Accuracy Mod
    Text: You stagger from the surprising kick.

I don't know how the damage works exactly. Bards do not have the Kick skill. My normal max kick is 15492 (28514 crit), or 15330 without HSTR/Cleave.
  4. Romance Augur

Indeed, boot AC does not effect Selo's Kick because it is a spell.
  5. sojero One hit wonder

6. Rhymez Thebard Elder

Was thinking it would be cool to have a kick focus for bards. But the spell data has a base damage at a 10k% mod. So nothing should be able to mod. It would still do the same amount of damage with gear or without any gear at all.

Although you can't really change the base damage through a focus. You could could some accuracy mod buffs and you should see a damage increase from that possibly.

What would be interesting is to figure out which accuracy mods actually increase damage for selos kick. Or if any will mod the damage at all.

Anyone know anything more about this?