Ascendancy is coming back to the new progression server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Actonup, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Actonup Elder

As the title states, most the original members of Ascendancy will be forming up on the new server.
    If you have interest pls message me on these forums, or Fascination via Facebook to hook up.
    Johaun, Aenoan and Frenzic like this.
  2. Machen New Member

This almost makes me glad the new server is coming sooner than I would otherwise like.
  3. DefenseEQ Augur

Lets be real here, Actonup. You are hardly the herald of Ascendancy's return.
  4. Actonup Elder

Oh the gutter rats returns, how goes it on Trak.
    Soltara likes this.
  5. Toughone New Member

So cool, cant wait for this, sooner the better!
  6. Animosity Elder

Nice to see another familiar face coming back. What up Actonup.
  7. Actonup Elder

Howdy sir. Yes we have allot of people coming back to this server. If it is a seasonal server most will pass i think.
  8. Crayon123 Augur

It won't be limited to your guild either, that would be a huge letdown for so many people if that option won.
  9. Irbax_Smoo Augur

I really doubt they would release a seasonal server by itself, if they even went that route.

Love the idea of it, but I can't see it working without another server with a different rule set.

So you should be A-OK! :D
  10. Zephyroth Elder

Can we join even if we weren't in Ascendancy ?:)
  11. Toughone New Member

Why not hehe
  12. Bixia New Member

We still need our fearless Kord
  13. Groglar New Member

Wow, Hey Actonup long time no see.....
  14. Actonup Elder

Hey Groglar

Do you plan on playing this time around?
  15. Groglar New Member

Yep, So is my Bro Demitry and Comforting
  16. Actonup Elder

I have been talking to comforting on Vox the last few days. It was good to talk to him as well.
    Hope to see you in game soonish.
  17. Sushi-BB New Member

Good to see some of the oldies posting!

Shig
  18. Kassiye New Member

Yay, Shig!
  19. Toughone New Member

Hell ya all the old crew are getting back together so we can kick some !
  20. Aenoan Augur

Should get a forum going or a in game server wide chat for folks to keep in touch in the mean time. Anything can happen from now until launch.
    It would be good to keep in touch with people even if we don't end up in the server/guild. Lots of speculation still.