Where is all my info?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Saeadyan, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Saeadyan Elder

OK
    Used to be there was a page that showed all transactions made expansions owned what type of account. I cannot find this. My account is now showing as free player instead of silver membership did they do away with silver? All of a sudden I have 2 characters available out of 10. What is going on?
  2. Iila Augur

Everyone is at least at 19/21 expansions thanks to f2p. If you bought cotf, you're at 20/21, if you bought tds you're at 21/21.

One of my silver accounts is still silver and showing 4/4 characters. But accounts can no longer gain silver status, and I think the max characters for bronze is 2. Your other characters are still there, but you can only see the top X characters from the list. If you want to see characters deeper on the list, delete higher ones or resub to gain access to all your character slots.
  3. Saeadyan Elder

But if my account was listed as silver will it be changed to f2p now? Kinda I payed for all access on that account for years and can't afford to right now so to lose silver would be just another strike against daybreak.
  4. Nniki Augur

You will be shown as F2P now simply because there is no such thing as "silver" membership anymore. There is only F2P and All Access membership. You should, however, still have the benefits you received as a silver member even if your membership status does not imply it.
  5. Iila Augur

I don't have a bronze account to compare to, but my account that was silver still says silver on character select.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  6. Saeadyan Elder

Sooo, I logged in today and it says once again that I have a silver membership LoL. This is so buggy like everything right now it seems. Even the anniversary tasks are messed up.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Or I think you can just buy extra character slots.
  8. Leeanni Elder

You can buy 3 slots with station cash and 3 slots with loyalty points. That makes 8 usable... the 2 plus 6.
  9. Leeanni Elder