Update Bugs 02/25/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Waldagar Augur

BARD BUG - AA - Dissonant Cords still doesn't affect mobs over 105. Why is there a level cap on this?
  2. Orbital101 Augur

I cant really base my self on my 10ish try I had on this missions because all of them were me, my self and I 3 or 4 boxed with different class and mercs setup but sure did felt like it was easier/faster to clear the first 3-4 waves. The mezz not landing as often helped alot ( most likely bard resist songs ) but still I had to end up kiting on the 4th waves because im loosing time and DPS looking for the new spawn which would be much easier with a full group. I managed to pass that step to the boss Infected but some how I got swarmed by minimum 27 yellow con infection hosts from my logs and that.. all spawning next to me in 3or 4 locations as far as i had time to see with 6-8 spawning on top of each others... Bard died instantly, Clerc merc aswell... and my War after Fortitude droped trying to start a kite to get nuked down. My Ench kited for a bit untill the task ended from a yellow emote that the infected reached the water...

I went through log quick and was able to count 12 infected kills before the named spawned with the hoard of frogs... TBH I dint even knew untill I went through the logs that it was a named been completly over swarmed...

Was that many mobs suposed to spawn? and that is with 32 mobs from the previous step still up or did I had multiple buged spawn on top of each other?

Wish I could hook up with a full group and test it out. Tanking, healing, kiting and grabing the new spawn is not a easy feast in such a large radius. I personally would like to keep that task VERY hard but dealing with 50 yellow cons mobs at once make me wonder how many people will cry about it lol.

I also like Royal Pain how hard it can be to break in a room or the last event that most people think is buged but apparently do not read the hints.

The rest of the missions are simple and easy enough for everyone to succeed. Plz try to keep Royal Pain and Cleansing at the top... force people to group up to succeed them!

Now... is the GD Pub Crawl bonus in yet or no... I ran the mission like 30 times trying different things but nothing give me it! and I know a few others tried with no success either. Im about to get a hangover...
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

actually the hosts spawned after the named died but look like there was more then one Infected
    [Thu Mar 12 21:26:25 2015] Infected has been slain by a banshee caster!
    [Thu Mar 12 21:26:26 2015] An infection host is angered by a warrior's shout.
    [Thu Mar 12 21:26:26 2015] Infected is angered by a warrior's shout.
  4. Lisandra Augur

I tried to tell them that task is still broken and too hard for the average player. You've managed to get further than we did but we never had a bard, enchanter or warrior so that may have been the difference. It's going to be really ugly when it goes Live in 3 days & either no one can beat it or it's so hard only the elite raiders can beat it with the proper group. I guess they think there are just tons of main bards, enchanters & warriors sitting around wanting to do tasks & such instead of the few that just log in, raid & log out until the next raid time.
  5. Riou EQResource

I'm glad last years anniversary stuff gives same currency at 105 (and more per time), none of this years stuff is worth farming. Get your bonus item and then go back to last years, heh. If you are interested in the 34 slot Bag or Mount anyway.
  6. Lisandra Augur

Well the aug from the Timorous Deep quest is worth getting for whatever toons that need it & the other stuff isn't bad. I use the nuke clicky from WW task and the sarnak illusion & the trophy from Plane of War. No one has seen the bonus item from The Grounds or Pub Crawl yet to my knowledge so no clue if either of those are even obtainable as it stands right now nor if they are any good. I haven't done the pet wand from MC yet but I am going to try to get that done before they go away.
  7. Yinnie the Pink Elder

Any news on a fix for this yet?

Is there anything we can do to speed things up?
  8. Hiladdar Augur

With the introduction of the Hero's Forge Armor Create, it appears that it is no longer possible to tag a character to be unlocked to use ornamentations.

Clicking on the a visible armor slot, "Buy now" green button, opens up the Marketplace window, and allows a user to buy a Hero's Forge Armor Crate.

Hero's Forge used to cost 1200 SC. There is only one item for sale for that amount in the Marketplace, and it does not unlock Hero's Forge.

It appears that the ability to tag an character to use ornaments was replaced with an item which allows a character to take a full set of ornaments and create a stackable item.
  9. JChan Developer

Can you give us more details about this? We're not seeing that the Hero's Forge Armor Feature is missing on characters that don't already have the feature.