trihorne hat a joke?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Saeadyan, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Saeadyan Elder

Really?
    A beta reward that we have to buy a function in order to use? Wow, I have just seen a new definition of money grubbing lows. What a joke. So disappointing I cannot begin to describe it.
    noclue likes this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Hold Right-click it, click the turn it into Tricorne Hat button and put it in your head slot, no heros forge needed
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

i love my hat.....nice to have something different from beta for a change!
    Stickietoes likes this.
  4. Kiillz Augur

this
  5. Cicelee Augur

For every complaint I read/hear about the Tricorne hat, I see 49 people in game wearing one.

I guess a 98% approval rating is pretty good =D
    PrathunEQ and Yinla like this.
  6. Axxius Augur

Put the instructions how to convert the hat into its Lore tab. Problem solved.
    Fanra likes this.
  7. Fenudir Augur

Though it does mean that you lose all of the stats of your head piece.
  8. Stickietoes Augur

I like the hat, I'm sure not going to complain on something that was free.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Evilash Journeyman

I just wish that they would make the non augment version placeable in houses and guild halls
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Saeadyan Elder

So you can wear the hat and lose the ac/hp/mana/end or you can pay for forge. Last beta was a skin for mercs that was cool it let people know you were involved with beta and didn't cost a penny. I guess I just don't get to have the look when I am fighting or HA ing.
    Fenudir likes this.
  11. roguerunner Augur

Maybe you should just suck it up and buy the hero's forge like everyone else has already
  12. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Not a joke!!! They gave you a basic/lame expansion so you get a basic/lame beta reward. Remember the real beta reward is being able to see the content and "fix" it before it goes live. :)
  13. Ragbert Elder

I look pretty dapper with my hat.
    Elricvonclief, roguerunner and Yinla like this.
  14. Saave Augur

Love my Hat!

Hat Hero Forge unlock, 500 SC would be nice.
  15. guado Augur

Yeah, until you get so enraged that nothing you report is being fixed especially Cultural /glares at Jansan.

Edited because blanket statements make people reply to my post without quoting ;)
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Still trying to find the right HF armor to go on my gnome rogue with his hat, soul patch and broken bottle ornaments.

It's a shame the Gunthak eyepatch illusion doesn't allow displaying the hat, Mateys!
  17. Siddar Augur

So this was finally released? I clicked 75 tokens and didn't get it. How many token were clicked by those that did?
  18. Iila Augur

1 raid token wasn't enough.
    Might have had some single ones on top of that, too.
  19. SpamFactory Augur

I did exactly 55 tokens on 2 accounts and 75 tokens on a third account. all three got the hat. I didn't click any until I had those totals and i never clicked more afterwards.

I think there are ways to unintentionally lose your clicked stone credit on beta since several people appear to have claimed more than me but walked away empty handed
  20. Beastro Augur

Was looking forward to a weight redux bag....