Change your secret question/answer

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mikestab, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Mikestab Elder

With all the "hacking" discussion floating about I want to change my secret question or at least the secret question answer. I can't figure out how to do it though. Password of course is easy, but my secret question's answer can easily be found if you figure out who I am and just go some Googling about me. Even figuring out my identity is easy based on email address. How can we change the question/answer and if you can't...why not?
  2. Ferry-Tunare Augur

I would like to change this as well as my forum name.
  3. Dramatime Augur

This is a very very solid suggestion. Me think's I'll do it when I get home.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'd like to change my secret question as well.
  5. Fendy Augur

6. SaderakhBertox Augur

Even though anthem blue cross got hacked recently, I was impressed with the number of questions, the variation, and having to answer up to four of them correctly.

Its time to add more and better questions.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  7. Rorce Augur

You used to be able to call customer support and have your secret question changed (tell them you're security has been compromised, otherwise I think they ignore you). You have to of course verify you are you, by telling them the current question, answer, and verify credit card numbers and whatnot.
  8. Mikestab Elder

CS will not allow you to change your question or answer for any reason currently. So basically that's a no.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.