Legendary Fragments?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by silku, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Weebaaa Augur

Oh. Good idea! I'm going to work on Hunter achievements as I camp some Fragments
    Maedhros likes this.
  2. Barper Lorekeeper

Finally maxed this thing.. Did it mostly via Pillars tasks (Started at level 9, 11% in from back when mobs gave exp and running toons through dailies/grinding). Half of this was prepatch, half was after.

21 [Fragment of Legendary Alaran History] from mobs in Pillars of Alra (2400 kills) (0.9%)
    3 [Fragment of Legendary Alaran History] from mobs in Valley of Lunanyn (200 kills) (1.5%)
    41 [Fragment of Legendary Alaran History] from mobs in Shards Landing (1850 kills) (2.2%)

Kill numbers are obviously rounded, there's some estimation involved (i'd count how many I'd killed on the parser each night and kept a running total that way, but rounded 97 to 100, or 180 to 175 in increments of 25. 1850 kills in Shards was about 10 farm sessions catching up on a TV show on Netflix while pet/headshot/decap did their magic.
    silku likes this.
  3. Barper Lorekeeper

Too late to edit... best stretch I ever had was in shards landing, 3 frags in 4 mobs, <50s.

Worst stretch was about 290 in a row with no fragment.

Edit: And starting at 9.11, by the time I had collected 201 fragments by farming/tasking.. my tear had evolved to 9.91 by kills.

And I can confirm that you "lose" percentage points due to a fragment being clicked in level 9.99 gives the amount of experience required to get 5% in level 9, but does not then scale up for the remainder into level 10. Meaning, if you're at level 9.98, you'll likely end up at 10.01 or 10.02, then when you're at 10.97 you'll likely end up at 11.01 or 11.00, and so on. Anything more than a multiple of the percentage in a particular level you start clicking at will be completely lost in a few levels of clicking. So if you can get 9.69 to 9.70 before you start clicking you'll effectively save yourself an extra tablet. Not a huge deal but one extra after farming 200+ would suck! :)
  4. Barper Lorekeeper

5. Iila Augur

Yeah, it was for the people who finished the tear before the last round of changes.
  6. Mintalie Augur

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: x the hundreds of thousands of Alarans I slaughtered...