Your Customers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by hulcror92, Feb 25, 2015.

1. hulcror92 New Member

I would post this in another part of forum but it seems like this is the only place that seems to garnish a response. Just what is going on with your customer service? You took down the phones and chat support leaving us to rely on opening a service ticket. Someone such as myself who wants to discuss a credit card issue probably has a good deal of concern and is not comforted at the fact my ticket is now 7 days old. Some issues need to be discussed over the phone with an actual person. Some things you just do not feel comfortable handling via correspondence.This current plan is not a good one because by limiting our point of contact with you to tickets you know doubt now have a giant backlog of tickets where as before we had multiple ways of getting our issue resolved. Many people are complaining in your help threads asking whats going on and we are not being given a response. Yes the company is in a transitional period and I understand this however cutting your customer service team would be one of the last things you should consider doing. We would like responses to our tickets and questions please.
  2. Cicelee Augur

Welcome to business in 2015?

Most companies are going to automated responses, email responses, etc etc. And if they do provide phone customer service, the wait times are egregious (I was on hold for over 100 minutes recently to a company for a simple question).

This is not just a SOE/Daybreak thing. This is business in 2015. We just have to adapt and deal.
  3. hulcror92 New Member

Ok give me your credit card number then shoot me an email and I will get back to you in 1-2 weeks..maybe...Because thats whats occuring
  4. Espiritun Augur

Doing business in 2015 means 7 days unanswered tickets?
  5. Cicelee Augur

No.

Doing business in 2015 is not via phone. It is via email, voice automated systems, internet website support, etc.

I feel bad for the OP. No one should wait seven days. Maybe resubmitting the request will help, and referencing the previous ticket to show the length of wait will expedite the process. But the OP was arguing bout a lack of phone support, which majority of businesses do not do nowadays.

Just don't take one situation and make blanket statements is all...
  6. Ruven_BB Augur

Please let me which public companies that are going automated to shield themselves from customers to save money. I'll short their stock while revenue plummets.

Ruven
    Harabakc and Ferry-Tunare like this.
  7. hulcror92 New Member

I just want to know when phone support or chat support is coming back. The way things as they stand is just not right. Daybreak may feel that by lumping everything into tickets allows them to streamline and condense the process leaving former customer support to be relocated to other positions or outright terminated but idk I can't vouch for them. The idea that before I could call in the past and discuss the issue over the phone compared to the current situation leaves me feeling neglected as a customer. I know I am not the only customer out there and there is a lot to be concerned with on their end. However customer service effects anyone who logs into a former Sony game , not just myself. So those people who might mock me and say " well this is the way things are just get used to it" then I pray you never have to contact customer support for anything as long as it's in this state or I feel you naysayers will find yourself eating your words.
  8. Coronay Augur

I can't imagine how frustrating this must be for you. Sorry to hear that.
  9. Harabakc Augur

Phone support was infinitely more useful, in a 3 minute phone call the last issue I had was solved and done with. No screwing around with queues, no tickets, none of that crap. The person I spoke with resolved the issue and the company made money because of it.
    Lisandra likes this.
  10. EQJunkie76 Journeyman

Customer Service, as it relates to a consumer-oriented business in 2015, should have multiple options to obtain the resolution you need: i.e. Phone, Email, Chat, etc... You take one or multiple options away, then the end result is slower resolution time, and unhappy customers...hence, potential lost business.

So yea, I agree, there needs to be a better model they implement for handling issues like these that requires a *secure* channel.

They should put themselves in your shoes, submit a test request similar to yours, and see where the pain points are and how to improve those.

It's 2015...so this is Customer Service 101 and should be an afterthought for most companies.
    Lisandra likes this.
  11. Ferry-Tunare Augur

I'm happy to pay more to get more. I'd even pay on a per-call phone support basis.
  12. Fendy Augur

1-900 customer support? No thanks.
  13. Notinterested Augur

Find me one single company that provides a service for money and does NOT have the option of phone support...
    Lisandra likes this.
  14. Koneko Augur

Valve
  15. Harabakc Augur

Steam is free.
  16. hulcror92 New Member

Well it took several days to get a response to my ticket howver they did respond. I have to send a response though with some follow up questions. HOWEVER the point of this thread was not to get a ticket responded to. The point is to let Daybreak know we want customer service to be restored to how it used to be. Bring back the phone systems and the online chat. While I am glad they eventually did respond this could have all been handled better. Daybreak you wanted Sony and with it you inherited us, a die hard legion of fans. We will gladly be there to play your expansions and throw money at you left and right but in turn we need you to be there for us when we need you.
    Lisandra and Zujilli like this.
  17. baider Elder

basically the game is now open to ninja looters, kill stealers, and not being reimbursed for items that got destroyed or mislooted. Already had a guildy accidently make the wrong raid seal and the gm basically told him don't do it again but we aren't going to help you.
  18. Diptera Augur

I work for a company that provides one of the automated email response systems for other companies - seven days is actually a pretty good response time, as I'm aware of 'big brand' companies that currently have a *three-week* lead time on *reading* customer service emails, let alone replying to them =/
  19. Nolrog Augur

Try sending a note to @daybreakhelp on twitter, and include the ticket number.
  20. Harabakc Augur

Why on earth should you need to go to twitter to get a customer service response? The thinking behind that notion is mind boggling to me. I understand you're trying to help him get a faster response, but how god awful broken is the ACTUAL customer service system if that's what you have to do?
    Ferry-Tunare and Caell like this.