Petition Help

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Aztaar, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Aztaar Journeyman

Been 7 full days since i put in for a character transfer on same server to a different account.

Reference Number is 150217-000595

Am i expecting to hear back too soon? A full week seems pretty darn long.
  2. Tharzak Elder

Make sure you respond to the auto generated response to your ticket. It asks you to submit the required info in a manual way. If you don't do it you'll be waiting forever.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

yea, i had an issue I submitted all the info and when I looked at the ticket the status looked like It was waiting on me to post. So I had to post on the ticket what? info am I missing and then I got a response saying how due I want to play for it SC or cash. .
    My ticket was last week and I am happy that my toon got moved. good luck.
  4. Ferry-Tunare Augur

Yes, I found that odd. My initial request included all of that info in the format requested since it was posted on their page depicting how to send the request but sure, I'll jump through a hoop to get the process started. The frustrating part was not getting an email or any notice that my ticket was updated without logging in and checking it. So I spent a week reloading the support page checking the status to determine when they wanted more info from me.
  5. Aztaar Journeyman

I had all the info but not in their exact form. I copy and pasted their way and put in the info again. Maybe that will help.