Phone Support No Longer Offered?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Feeonaa, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Xaya New Member

i am on my 4th day waiting on an answer on my account to account move for 1 character...
  2. Aghinem Augur

858-577-3100 - registered to DGC
  3. Aztaar Journeyman

Tomorrow will be my 7th for the exact same thing. I have never gotten a response other than the automated one.
  4. Lisandra Augur

That's just the front desk Aghi. Not customer support. Still have to go through the online petition/ticket system & just wait until they get to it unfortunately. Hopefully they'll have a call center & online chat set up soon (TM).
  5. Deebbil New Member

So i have had tickets active for days on both my accounts try to access live chat support or phone support to no avail. Your support has become non existent. Please either outsource to a new company or do your own tech support again the people you have aren't doing the job.
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  6. Aghinem Augur

Exactly, slam the front desk until you get straight answers =)
    silku likes this.
  7. Kazzuk Elder

That number just rings busy....

I have had a relatively simple ticket open for going on a week now. I previously had two tickets around the online store... those were resolved quickly... the one open now isn't cash in their pockets... so I guess it has no priority.... Really wish I could call or live chat.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Very old message thread here. There is NO phone support for the purposes of Customer Service. Calling any Daybreak number you find anywhere won't change that unfortunately.

Now if I had been the winner of the power ball it was one of the things I would have given Daybreak some money for...... of course there was a whole list of things I had day dreamed about.. as far as Everquest goes. Even if with all that money I might have been too busy to play :)
  9. Kazzuk Elder

Really not all that old, less than a year.... you would have thought their tech support would have improved by now....