Head shooting Shissar in Katta Deluge

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Chitum, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Chitum Journeyman

The other day in Katta Deluge I was pulling Shissars I would pull 1-3 snare them and root them and proceed to range fight hoping headshot would proc. I began to noitce however long periods of time when HS wouldn't go off. So I started pulling just single types of Shissar. I found in most cases that HS would proc on Shissar Arbiters, Necromancers, Templars, Flametongues, and many others. However no matter how much dex I had(with buffs, & trophy) I could not get headshot to go off against Shissar Revenents. So my question(s) are as follows....
    Is this just an oversight in the coding?
    Are some mobs that seem humanoid not headshottable because of their lore or class? I assume a revenent is a cleric class like a templar.
    Is it worth filling out a bug report?
    In the grand scheme of things not a huge deal I am mostly just curious. Thanks in advance.
  2. Cerris Augur

Revenants are likely flagged as undead.
    Yinla and Iila like this.
  3. Mithrandyr Augur

They are flagged undead as were the original revenants in Ssra. I believe the level 76 TBS ones were flagged as monsters to prevent Slay Undead at the time.
  4. Chitum Journeyman

Sweet! Thanks for the comments. It wasn't NOT being able to HS them that was bothering me, it was not knowing why. I appreciate the insight.