Seeds of Destruction Robe

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Sancus, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Sancus Augur

Hello all :)

Was looking to get the SoD Robe for the click, but I'm not sure what's required. It looks like I need to unlock Void E to make either T5 robe (group or raid)? And it also looks like I either need the T4 and T5 Raid drops or T3, T4, and T5 group drops?

I did not play much during SoD and have none of the progression done outside of the J5 merc stuff. Do I have to complete some/all the quests to gain access to the containers? Is it easier at 105 to do the group version, or is it comparably difficult to get the raid version?

Thanks in advance :)
    Tacoheals likes this.
  2. Naugrin Augur

Personally I can't see memorizing that old cold nuke to utilize it anymore. That being said.....man I miss that click lol.
  3. Naugrin Augur

Oops ignore me......I was thinking wizard.....not sure why.

If you want the raid version.....easiest way would be to beat venomlord ksathrax event in korafax iirc.

And yeah I think you would need void d or e.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

5. Maeryn Augur

3 Essence SoD Raid Robe: Ordained/Tarnished/Tainted/Inflicted Forcestrike Silk Robe

[20935] Xirisst's Growl
    Target: Pet
    Range: 100'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 24s (4 ticks), Extendable: Yes, Dispelable: Yes
    2: Increase AC by 115
    4: Increase Melee Haste v3 by 20%
    7: Increase STR by 28
    9: Increase ATK by 385
    10: Increase Chance to Hit by 11%
    11: Increase Hit Damage by 60%

Everything else is 1-2 ticks.

So you need 2 of: Phased Coeval Incandessence/Luminessence which is 36 person Korafax raids. Pallorax and Venom Lord are really easy to overpower at 105. If you only get 1 Phased Coeval you can then do the same events 54 person version and try for a Phased Primeval.

Mindshear pretty much requires charm and track, if that's any hassle probably just wait 5 more days.

Then you need to kill named in City of Dranik, Old Bloodfields or Korafax group content for the Phased Eternal to complete the robe.

For the containers can check Tavid Dennant in the Lobby: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=5318 seems that you would need a Phased Primeval to go that route.

Worst case this stuff will mostly take you longer to run to the missions than complete the missions: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:progression_through_seeds_of_destruction
    Sancus likes this.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

7. Sancus Augur

Thank you!

I have the group Phased Eternal at this point. Looks like I need at least Void D (3 themes complete) to get the tinea to make T4 raid, along with either T4+T5 or 2 T5 raid drops.

Guess I'll do Oceangreen and Bloody Kithicor, which should get me there (hopefully). The raids shouldn't be too much of an issue, just from eyeballing them.

Edit: Did Showdown at the Crystal Core Saturday for some people (including myself) who needed TC Rk III; unfortunately the phased did not drop.
    Tacoheals likes this.
  8. Silv Augur

So I'm honestly curious (because I have a lame Mage alt):

Given "spell grouping" doesn't exist unless they manually add the new groups (what happens with 'spell line' AA every level cap increase)... why do you want this? I know what the effect is supposed to do but I'm at a loss.

I'm sure it's mostly ignorance due to me not playing a Mage full time but now I'm curious if my box team has a new goal to accomplish :D If it's comparable to other class strategies I do know using such lower level spells... then I get it :p

*Edit: I had no clue the word g*mp was censored on the forums! Learn something new every day.
  9. Sancus Augur

This is the click from the robe, which, b/c it's % based, scales:
    [20935] Xirisst's Growl
    Target: Pet
    Range: 100'
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 24s (4 ticks), Extendable: Yes, Dispelable: Yes
    2: Increase AC by 115
    4: Increase Melee Haste v3 by 20%
    7: Increase STR by 28
    9: Increase ATK by 385
    10: Increase Chance to Hit by 11%
    11: Increase Hit Damage by 60%

The robes we have now have a crappy damage proc click that is fairly useless DPS wise. Granted, I cannot parse this (since I don't have it), but I'm told it is significantly higher DPS than the new clicks. It also adds AC :).

The idea is between this robe, FBO, and the OoW robe click, you can have some extra mod on your pet something like half the time (+/-).
    Tacoheals likes this.
  10. Silv Augur

I totally fail. I completely ignored that part of the robe because... reasons(?):confused: I was looking at the Servant focus.

Thanks for the info and apologize for the slight thread derail!
    Sancus likes this.