Arx Energy Crystals [Raid Currency]

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by guado, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Betenoire Elder

2. Dueceduece Lorekeeper

3. Maeryn Augur

No, they do. That's why they don't bother with 200+ more points of added damage. Doing 99.xx% of their potential is good enough for most Rogues not named Ayvan.

Since 200+ points of added damage isn't all that important neither is the 3 you picked up going from CotF T1 to T2 because you're terrible at spending DKP. Your stats are lower because you passed up getting multiple other upgrades because you went "Arms have Cleave, must get" and now you want to continue your terrible DKP choices by prioritizing Arms and Legs again in TDS.

Same as I don't expect Enchanters to run around with bare arms I completely understand upgrading gear even when there isn't a meaningful focus upgrade, you're just being really ignorant by either definition to make TDS Arms and/or Legs a priority.

I "worry" about all classes because I make loot decisions for all of them. It would be pretty disgraceful to make loot decisions that impact Rogues if I only knew as much about gearing the class as you do.
  4. Pwnography Augur

Ooh, ooh can I join in?! You forgot to ask why he isn't BS capped with an empty Type 3 for Void Skill Mod augs, and even if it was filled, he arguably has some useless Faycites! He's also under the attack cap and missing LDoN augs! Get em, Maeryn!

P.s., I fully realize I'm lazy and not bash/atk capped. This is Betenoire's thread though. Lets not detract with me. Please continue.
    Cloudia likes this.
  5. Savager Augur

Not BS capped makes me /sadface
  6. Betenoire Elder

You know what's great, is that it doesn't matter cuz we all get the gear, anyone who needed the focus upgrade either got it, or is waiting, so we, as a guild, can take small upgrades, cuz we can. So my "terrible" dkp choices are really just purchases, because someone has to buy the stuff. I will buy TDS legs, and every other armor piece, and all non-visibles as well. Thanks

The night I bought legs, 2 dropped. Only was was bid on, so I bid on the second pair, and since the last pair went for 450, 225 was the minimum bid, so I got legs, cause I could, and because obviously no one else needed them that night. But you don't know that, because you weren't there, and because you assume to know everything, which you do not. The arms were a priority yes, the legs, I already told you about. The rest of my gear I also explained that I just came back in July, and I purchased 9 or 10 items via currency. I am sorry you do not like my choices, but then again, you don't have to wear them, and thankfully, you're not in my guild. If you have to make decisions for everyone's loot in yours, I am sorry, maybe you should try a different systems, or not being so concerned with everyone elses loot decisions, and concentrate more on your own loot decisions. I'm not saying some extra damage added to criticals isn't useful, but I'm definitely not buying extra ear, to re-buy it again at a later date.

I have a plan for my DKP every expansion, I earned it, and it is my DKP to spend, and I will spend it how I please thank you very little. Again, stop worrying about others, I could give two halflings about how you spend yours. Stop being so angry about how DKP or loot is done on character or guilds that are not yours lol.
  7. Dueceduece Lorekeeper

8. Betenoire Elder

Ya I upgraded the slot recently that had my last bs aug in.
  9. Betenoire Elder

Sadly, this thread is about Arx currency, actually. I know it's hard to tell. I need moar LDoN monies =(
  10. Betenoire Elder

Oh and Maeryn, as far as gearing my toon, I feel he is quite well geared for having been back since July, and came back with full SoD raid gear, sorry you do not agree lol. And since my dps is really good, I must be doing something right huh.
    Dueceduece likes this.
  11. Savager Augur

Those who can't do, teach. (or try to at least?)