TDS Raid Event 3: Principal Vicarum Nomia - Progression!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mykaylla, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Smokn Augur

Cause all of our warriors are pets right Q?
  2. Arwyn-RoV Augur

That was our first win on that event..
  3. Shang Augur

I thought you were Bahdah for a second. What are your opinions of trees?

The difference between Triton and RoI is this: One guild puts an asterisk by their name to claim to be number one. (Hint: It's Triton*)
  4. Kreacher Augur

5. Atvar Augur

Not legit until SOE explicitly states that massive amounts of frogloks is an intended method of beating the event.
    Nniki, Loratex, Esero and 3 others like this.
  6. Smokn Augur

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /blockspell Illusion Froglok
  7. Qulas Augur

[IMG]

I'm waiting for you to explain to me how this is not legit Axxius.

This event has been unquestionably nerfed since last Sunday.
    Obiziana, TheQxx, Enkel and 3 others like this.
  8. Repthor Augur

i lik your loot window. not a big fan of the DZ window however
  9. Marike Elder

So in reality, Triton is No. 1 at beating events post nerf - both Ghost and PoWar? I guess that's something to brag about.

All this talk about doing things "legit" and no one could admit that it was nerfed hard?
    Aldren and Qulas like this.
  10. Atvar Augur

Really puts all the character assassinations they've been doing the past week in a new light.
    TheQxx and Qulas like this.
  11. Qulas Augur

How could they take shots at ROI if they admitted that it was nerfed?
  12. Hatsee Augur

Getting an official notice on it would be nice too so people that are putting it off can at least try it out.
    Behelit likes this.
  13. Axxius Augur

Ooh... pictures! So shiny! I almost completely forgot that you still haven't denied DA/Preinc tanking it. Which does make your kills illegit. I already proposed asking the devs to comment if DA/Preinc tanking the boss is ok with them. Shall we proceed with that?
  14. Axxius Augur

Do you have any proof that it was nerfed? I haven't noticed any changes between our win last week and the previous attempts. Are you just making things up again? Like claiming that most of our kills were illegit somehow.

And how would you even know if the event was nerfed? You have been DA'ing is from the first week of the release. Talking without any substance to back it up, that seems to be your new thing these days.

Btw, does that post mean that you finally tried it without DA and won?
  15. Shang Augur

The vitios hit for 40k last week.

They hit for a max of 8k this week.

Either our tanks got way more AC and didn't tell us, or the event got nerfed the same day you beat it.
  16. Iila Augur

We're saying it was nerfed because the waves that were hard to beat weren't hard at all this week.

Things that were plowing over tanks with discs were hitting for like 4k this week. All the waves got a LOT easier since our try last Sunday.
  17. Axxius Augur

We haven't seen the event since 9/12, but they still hit for 40k when we beat it.
  18. Kellaer Augur

I love this. You're issuing threats now. Look at what you have become.
  19. Behelit Augur

Logs please
    Kreacher likes this.
  20. Axxius Augur

Your GL asked why your DA wins were illegit. Devs would render a final judgement on that.