Merc AA exp

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Numiko, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Numiko Augur

Seems to have dropped off a bit, at least in HA's .. have not really tested it in open zones.

I used to get a merc AA every 2 or 3 HA's that I would run and noticed I do not seem to be getting the same exp for them any more.

Today I kept my eye on it and after running Marla Gaslow's WK1 and WK2 I found these results:

For the Kill exp they got 4-5% of an AA and for the final hail they only got 2% of an AA

conversely my characters, all 105, got roughly 4 AA's for kills and 21 and 16 AA's for the final hail of each.HA.

At a rate of just 6-7% of a AA per run it will take a long time to get even one AA for them, at least for me.

Was this change intentional? or is it just something that got caught up in the HA exp changes?
  2. guado Augur

Interesting point. They need to boost merc xp, or allow mercs to get heroic adventure experience at the end. Good find, I hope it doesn't take up too much dev time to fix.
  3. Kucaniz Master

Yeah, that 2% seems to be a cap on merc exp per kill/reward-I've run into it more then a few times, especially on double exp weekends.. That definitely needs to be looked at; I've run into the cap too easily at some points. Raise it to 6, at least.