Thinking about resubbing, but I want to get recruited rewards.

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Havok, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Havok New Member

Anybody interested?
  2. Sebbina Augur

I suggest you check the other topics, I may be incorrect but if you log in in any way before you get the email that offers the rewards, you might be disallowed.
  3. Lisandra Augur

Click my link but you won't be able to get the rewards on Havok due to how they have it set up as logging in to any SOE forum or any game disqualifies you. I can see it making some sense regarding the games but the forum thing is just ludicrous & needs to be fixed so that returning players & the few new ones aren't punished for something they don't even know they aren't "supposed" to be doing. I'll PM Jchan & Roshen when I get home later & see if they can do anything about it.
  4. Havok New Member

Luckily, I had read this already. The one I want to reactivate is a different account. I am almost heartened to see SOE hasn't changed too much! Are any servers still newbie friendly?
  5. Crystilla Augur

Hit up Roxxanna on Rathe server. The Eternal Darkness has a lot of new/returning members.
  6. Anhari Augur

Come join us!
  7. Havok New Member

Still at the character create screen :( I read somewhere warrior was a bad idea for a first character. Is this true?
  8. Obiziana Augur

Definitely not the easiest to get going with. Any tank is going to require a lot of gear, augs and AAs to be able to tank anything at their level. If you don't mind a long road though, once geared and AAd the warrior is a beast and still the primary raid tank.
  9. Crystilla Augur

All classes have pros and cons with them.

Warriors are about the easiest tank to box (if you end up making multiple accounts). But all 3 tanks do require more effort to make them successful since they are the ones that keep the mobs off other players.
  10. Roxxanna Augur

Warriors are kinda boring, but as a plus, you get Roxxies personal attention.
    Crystilla likes this.
  11. Brohg Augur

Disagree with the above two. I enjoy warrioring. The "needs gear/augs/aa" thing ends up being a positive to me because it feels to me like making progress on the warrior actually matters. Click the links, notice how far behind my shaman's or necros gear is just because I haven't bothered.
  12. Roxxanna Augur

Perhaps I should rephrase, I meant boring to me, I have a lvl 87 warrior, and I just liked the cleric more. I do prefer warriors for my tanks, and I've seen them do some awesome things at 100.
  13. Havok New Member

Cool, I'll be ingame after work!