Do Wizard Mercs burn past yellow con 101 + yet?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by IDotPeople, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Welcome to Austerity EQ.
  2. Elegist Elder

The issue with caster DPS mercs not attacking NPCs with high HP has been fixed. Also, the issue with the caster DPS mercs not moving into casting range if they are too far away has been fixed. These changes should go out with the next patch.
    Sheex, Uxtalzon, Ratbo Peep and 21 others like this.
  3. Makavien Augur

When can we expect a fix for wizard mercs on burn attacking everything except the ma's target ?

Which just started happening since the tds release patch.
  4. Obiziana Augur

You've just won the hearts and minds of a whole lot of players!
    Uxtalzon likes this.
  5. Edrick Augur

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely wonderful news. Thank you.

What was causing the problem with them not wanting to nuke?
  6. Croak Augur

Spell selection on balanced I have found especially annoying in places where there are very few safe camp spots when a little crowded, e.g. Brells Rest (I play a lot on Fippy) there are often "friendly" mobs pathing around, and at 85 you have less tools to handle multiple mobs, and with a wizzie merc AEing they break mez.
    Brohg likes this.
  7. Ratbo Peep Augur

Indeed it is! Thanks.
    -R
  8. Uxtalzon Augur

WTS "Honk if you love Elegist" bumper stickers.

Man I'm looking forward to this patch probably more than the expansion itself!
    PrathunSOE likes this.
  9. Kelandi Elder

That is great news, thank you!
  10. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Did you fix the bug where they are casting AE spells when they are NOT in AE Burn mode?
    Silv and Brohg like this.
  11. Angahran Augur

Any chance of getting mercs that are smart enough to NOT stand next to rooted mobs ?
  12. Iila Augur

But mercs aren't supposed to be smarter than players!
  13. Silv Augur

There are lots of players who aren't smart enough to move away from rooted mobs so I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility! :p
    Crystilla and Lisandra like this.
  14. Matari Augur

Make sure the changes are applied to the mage fire pet it does the same thing. Also can you fix the merc wizard from AoE when they are not set to?

Thanks
  15. Vlerg Augur

and while we are at it. could you remove the heal over time / promised heal line of spell from the cleric merc? there's definatly no reason for a reactive healing merc to use any of those... especially not back-to-back.
  16. Zentara Augur

Thank you VERY much for fixing this finally. So far it's working well--only issue I have had is that during a run in "A Fateful Arrival" both of my wizzie mercs refused to cast on Deicoraxius at all...it could have been positioning or geometry (the bird wound up partially in the cliff wall)...but otherwise they are both nuking in burn mode in Thuliasaur Island, as well as closing to distance (far away, but even so) when out of range with group aggro.
    Lisandra and Brohg like this.
  17. Beneden Lorekeeper

Last night after the patch my Wizy merc now just stands there as if set to passive. I changed from balanced to burn, to AE burn, I took myself off puller, made sure I was set to assist, made sure the merc was close to me inside the group area. She just stood there. I suspended the wizy and popped a Rogue merc and he worked fine. I'm sure if I "fire" my wizy merc and "hire" a new one everything will be fine, but something within the patch changes seemed to break my current merc. Other wizy mercs in the group were nuking away as usual.

Has anyone else noticed any issues with wizy mercs since yesterdays patch?
  18. Edrick Augur

Mine's burning named at full mana. The problem I'm encountering is that they're getting one shotted by lots of named in T3 zones by DDs or AEs.