Update Bugs 10/28/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. sojero One hit wonder

Some crabs in the first open HA in Tempest Temple have the Doug model. Made vent fun with a lot of jokes of doug and crabs :)
    Axxius and Lisandra like this.
  2. Barper Lorekeeper

Mage beams are being eaten by pets and or corpses still. Still trying to resolve which.
  3. Pacha New Member

lvl 103 Wizard Mercs not responding when on Burn on blue con trash. He starts casting when the mobs is around 50-70% health.
  4. Iila Augur

Mercs are losing stats as they level up. Mana, HP, and AC are all going down.
  5. Pacha New Member

CoTF rares like Legatus Faceplate and others still have the their spell effects at 100...these are very rare items and are hard to come by and i assume they got accidentally left out for their spell effects not being put up to 105, i don't see a problem with making their spell effects being bumped up to 105 since these are ultra rare.
  6. guado Augur

I highly doubt the Tier 3 RoF equivalent chase loot will be boosted up to level 103 focus. This seems intended.
  7. Kiizze New Member

8. Silv Augur

I'm pretty sure it's corpses. When doing moles with only 1 pet up in the group the beam would be useless until the corpses poofed. Rinse and repeat through 80 moles.

^^^For emphasis... as I already reported there is a HUGE (3-3.5k) drop in AC on all mercs once you level 101. You get smaller decreases (in the hundreds for each level after). My Lv. 97 Shaman with a tank merc and no merc AA has 6500 AC and my Druid with a Lv 102 merc with all AA has 4450.

The tanks aren't completely squishy in T1 TDS zones (tanks TT HA with a cleric merc) but I have a feeling as PC levels and Tier increase the merc will be as good as an Enchanter pet. :eek:
  9. Motasa New Member

Magician Fickle spells have the negative recourse lasting 42 seconds rather than 12 like when the spell-line first came out. It has been like this for a while now, but I am not sure if it is intentional. Having a 25% damage decrease for nearly a minute seems rather cruel.
  10. Sancus Augur

While I'd still never use the spell, this most definitely should be fixed. It makes the 1% recourse last for something like 12 spells, which makes it suck even more than it should.
    Motasa likes this.
  11. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

I will second this ... as soon as I dinged lvl 101 my tank merc was roflstomped over and over again. My lvl 100 Cleric merc has 6800 AC and my lvl 101 Tank merc, unbuffed has a base AC of 3770 with 17/17 for Merc AC AA's
  12. Prathun Developer

Sorry for the inconvenience. I believe this is now fixed internally. This change required an update to GlobalLoad_chr.txt and also the visual details of the NPC spawned by the hammer.
  13. Prathun Developer

The teleport pads appear to work OK on the Beta environment, but not on Live servers. We are looking into the problem.
    Mephit Overminions have high melee damage and Minons will cast Pulse of Ash for high damage if the Monarch or Taskmaster or Architect are idle. This may not have happened before if you were engaging the Architect and Monarch in their pods, but it is an intended mechanic in the raid.
  14. Shang Augur

I cannot find "Raid Water Elder" - I don't believe that it was placed in game.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  15. Lisandra Augur

I had the same problem & it was frustrating as I generally only have x amount of bag space. Wound up dropping the pet bag, having to go back to PoK to the bank & make room & then resummon
  16. Divinlea New Member

There is a bug with Bag content move. Bank test
    Example 1 Trade Satchel Bag A with 32 slots is filled up with ts mats and Trade Satchel Bag B 32 slot is half filled with the similiar mats. Ctrl + Left click Bag A into Bag B will result in "There was insufficient inventory space or container space to perform this move item(s) action.
    Example 2 Trade Satchel Bag A has 1 bone chip filling up all 32 slots Trade Satchel Bag B has only 1 bone chip in 1 of the 32 slots being 31 emptied slots. Ctrl + left click Bag A into Bag B will result in the same error.
    So far after several testing this seems to only affect bank bags to bank bags moves. On character inventory it does occur sometimes but not all the times depending on the move and the contents of the bags.
    Was told to reset UI to default, scan assets, key binding to default and deleting character ini file. Tried everything and still having this issue. Also contacted support and the responses from GM is they will forward it to their dev department or something. This is affecting my gameplay heavily since I'm out of room and I can't combine everything with ease within the bags to bags feature. I can however move it 1 by 1 but that will take a lot of time since I am a hoarder and I carry all sort of mats and items.
  17. Wyen New Member

Ranger level 101 Rk1 heal spell heals same hp as the level 96 Rk3 but costs 5% more mana then the level 96. Thus is also less efficient.

Guessing maybe the 101 heal like missed an adjustment?
  18. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Did that fix the visual aspect of the pet only? Or is the pet also being summoned as a proper swarm pet now? The hammer proc has been summoning a short duration standard pet complete with pet command window and blocking the ability to summon other pets. Thank you for finally taking a look at this item, it was a neat idea.
    Lisandra likes this.
  19. GreenRiders Journeyman

Spell/tome research for level 96-100 spells does not work properly as the result of the combine is a lore, no-trade spell or tome. Must be a bug. Also research for 91-95 spells/tomes still does not work at all for 99% of the spells 2 beta's later..and the three combines that do work produce lore no trade spells. Not very useful I am afraid.
    Aanuvane likes this.
  20. Zentara Augur

The wiz merc AI bug (won't cast any spells at all if set to burn and mob has > 2.xx mill hitpoints) is destroying TDS as a viable exp option for non-dps classes. I'm all for longer fights with equivalent exp for the effort, but when 65-75% of my group's damage disappears (3 wiz mercs) until the mob makes it to < 2 mill hitpoints, I can't justify leaving CoTF.