TDS Collector's Edition House.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ankarv, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Could we please get some more info on the house? How many items it will fit how many rooms so on? Is it gonna be comparable sized on the inside as of the last to Collector's houses aka bixie house and evantil?
    Rorce likes this.
  2. Kucaniz Master

If you have beta access, go to Absor's house. He has an unmodified one on his property.

If, however, you don't have beta access-use the wizard port over to The Buried Sea zone and it's the grounded ship on the island, all the rooms are there in the house minus the decorations(signs/tables and such).

There are 3 floors to it, about 8 small sides rooms on the second floor, top floor has an open area with some side rooms. I do believe it allows up to 600 total items like the other collector's houses.
  3. Rorce Augur

I threw together a quick video for you, of the one placed on Beta:

Edit: It does hold 600 items.
    Lisandra, Fanra, Drewie and 1 other person like this.
  4. Lisandra Augur

Thanks for the video Rorce. The ship is kind of neat but not $50 worth of neat. They should sell it separately in the Marketplace for like 2000 SC because I predict very few will buy the Collector's Edition for the total lack of added value they are offering with it this year.