Save on Station Cash at GameStop

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fendy Augur

Lisandra likes this.
  2. Cone head Augur

I'm sure they are giving the discount. But they don't tell you about the $6.00 processing fee to get the $5.00 discount.
  3. Lonestar Elder

Both stores in Odessa Texas do not see this sale either.

3891 E 42Nd St
    Odessa, TX 79762
    (432) 362-4061
    4101 E 42Nd St
    Ste B10
    Odessa, TX 79762
    (432) 550-3357
  4. Lonestar Elder

also both locations confirmed on phone in midland texas do not show the promotion.
  5. Lorilei Journeyman

San Diego California
    1640 Camino Del Rio N #317A
    San Diego, CA
    (619) 291-0154
    They told me another guy stopped in earlier for SC cards. I showed them this thread on the message board. It was their conclusion that this is a mistake and the sale isn't really happening.
  6. Aerdae New Member

No luck at Game stop here:

300 US 44, Raynham, MA 508 821 2665
  7. Fidde Lorekeeper

However cool that might be, I plan on using mine for game time.
  8. Wolffien New Member

Visits to the store and Calls to gamestop = no sale
    GameStop Store
    2106 W Pullman Rd, Moscow, ID 83843
    (208) 882-4427
  9. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Somebody let me know when/if the sale actually starts. Thanks!
    Lisandra likes this.
  10. Eril New Member

Haven't been able to find a store that actually knows about this, including district manager locations. Some stores I tried:
    Store 124
    Altoona, PA 16602
    (814) 942-6690
    Store 190
    Altoona, PA 16602
    (814) 943-5261
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

SOE Marketing/Business Department has been dropping the ball lately. Guise of the Ancient Gods, lack of expansion info, and now this.
    Ruinedmyownlands and Lisandra like this.
  12. Dibab Augur

Roshen,

Instead of asking specific stores information, since it appears a majority of them have no clue of this sale and, per others posting, neither does corporate. Why not just have your team contact Gamestop at the corporate level to blanket resolve this :)
    Lisandra likes this.
  13. Rogero Journeyman

The Game Stop in Watertown NY has one card -- costs $15 -- told me they have no knowledge of any sale, and have no cards on order...
  14. Warpeace Augur

Any update on this?
  15. Fidde Lorekeeper

Is this offer valid yet?
  16. Lisandra Augur

Thankfully this thread saved me the hassle of going to a local GameStop & getting told the sale isn't valid. I think getting in touch with GameStop corporate might help. Not sure if this was an SOE mistake or GameStop mistake but it certainly doesn't look good either way.
  17. Tual Augur

I'm kind of curious on how many people that took a trip to GS went ahead and bought cards at full price. Would be a pretty underhanded gimmick if enough people just went ahead and paid the $15.
    Lisandra likes this.
  18. Donolron New Member

Just another example of poor customer service and then Sony asking us to do their job for them.
    Also notice no apology from them what so ever
    Lisandra likes this.
  19. Benito EQ player since 2001.

SOE needs to run an internal review of their Marketing/Business Department and practices. There has been too much "mishaps" with promotions lately. It is a serious matter when players spend $50-$149 for 'Guise of the Ancient Gods' only to find restrictions a few days before release. It is a serious matter when an advertised discount for SOE Game Cards do not work. We don't need another "mishap" on TDS release day.
    Lisandra likes this.
  20. Vike New Member

Please add to the SoE failure to communicate list.
    Gamestop in San Antonio at:
    Marketplace
    1739 Sw Loop 410
    Ste 410
    San Antonio, TX 78227
    (210) 673-6000
    Lisandra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.