What Lurks Beneath The Darkened Sea?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Fendy Augur

It would be interesting to have parallel opposing quest lines, one "good" and one "evil". Make faction meaningful again. Of course there will be ogres and trolls who will want to try the good quests, and humans and erudites who will want the evil quests, but this would be a step back towards classic EQ imho.
    Cazmac likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I just want to kill them both!
  3. Riou EQResource

Most groups and guilds would probably end up going down the Good side just like DoN :p, your choice would already be forced
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Cazmac Augur

Does that mean they are out of bounds to lower levels, i.e. under 90, even for shopping etc?
  5. Cazmac Augur

The Buried Sea is full of Sirens...
  6. Uxtalzon Augur

If EQ isn't going to give anymore good and evil pathways of progression, it really shouldn't call itself an MMORPG, but just an MMO.
    Meneltel_Tormtor likes this.
  7. Riou EQResource

Nope, they are new zones just with the old ones look/feel/whatever
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Ratbo Peep Augur

You meant MMOG. :)
    R
  9. Geroblue Augur

I wouldn't mind an addition to the expansion we could all use; more storage space in guild bank, or more character storage; something we can all use. Otherwise I see no need for me to buy the expansion on my 5 accounts.
  10. Greaseman Journeyman

Might be fun next time to have an "ends justify the means" storyline where our heroes set out to help someone like Lanys and do bad things all for the greater good. End it with a round of mutual betrayals as we and our former allies turn on each other over the spoils.
  11. Grove Augur

Looking at my spell book, I see there are 90 pages. My 100 level spells are there on that page. There are no more pages. PLEASE, let there be more pages in the spell book!
  12. Cazmac Augur

Of course Buried Sea is a zone! I used to get there via Barren Coast, to try to kill the Sirens, but was not very successful!
  13. Cazmac Augur

May I ask, please, why a new, upwardly-buffed, character always has the spells placed in reverse order, with the highest levels on Page 1? It is very confusing! How about having spell books always open where you last left them?
    Geroblue likes this.
  14. Fendy Augur

Thank you for correcting me. A month after Qbert did. :)
    Cazmac likes this.
  15. Iila Augur

You never have to use your spellbook for anything. You can right click to scribe scrolls, and right click spell gems to mem spells via a menu.

At this point, I'm sure it's only around because it would take time to remove, and probably break 30 unrelated things.
    Cazmac and Brohg like this.
  16. Fendy Augur

Pretty sure you still need a spell book to scribe new spells into.
  17. Leerah Augur

Will be funny when attempting to scribe a spell causes the client to crash.
  18. Iila Augur

I'd like to express my displeasure at releasing the expansion right before Halloween. Couldn't you have aimed for the 3rd or 4th of Nov instead, so there wouldn't be holiday conflicts?
  19. Mithrandyr Augur

Or April. There aren't any holidays in April.
  20. Tual Augur

April fools day is as valid a holiday as Halloween.
    Lisandra likes this.