Druid Merc in future?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Boogerific, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Boogerific Journeyman

From a warrior's perspective it would help dps while moloing as our cleric merc does 0 dps.
  2. Kamea Augur

shaman > druid
  3. Boogerific Journeyman

Not sure I agree, druid can debuff with Ro and Lustruous Frost, has a reflective nuke/heal that combined with other nukes would help close the huge gap between Tank/Cleric and Tank/Wizzy merc adps.
  4. Sheaffer Augur

If we are going there, can we get an SK or paladin merc too?
  5. Morgoth Elder

You guys shouldn't be drinking when posting
  6. Khauruk Augur

There won't be any new merc types in EQ, ever.
  7. Orbital101 Augur

My cleric mercs does more DPS then any of my toons when PLing with DS by a lot and on top all I need to do is prep the pull and go get the cofee =P
  8. Edrick Augur

Indeed, this was clarified during the block party. There will never be a new mercenary class.
  9. Brosa Augur

Merc AI is equivalent to 23 IQ so there is no way they can create a multi purpose merc such as a shaman or druid. If they did it would be for buffs and either heals or support dps.
  10. Riou EQResource

Merc AI is only gimped because they don't want Mercs to be better then players, if the Devs wanted them and gave them equal spells/stats/etc to players, they would out perform basically every real player
  11. Shang Augur

I actually think Mercs would be the only shamans capable of keeping Snow Leopard on their group without fail.