Update Bugs 09/17/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Hellkat New Member

Yeah like I said its back in the Users/Public where it originally installed and is fine now.
  2. JChan Developer

Hot fix for the chat filters issue is now live. Chat should now appear in their assigned window as they were assigned yesterday (if they haven't been modified since then).

You'll need to close all instances of EverQuest and re-run the LaunchPad to get the update.

Thanks!
    Fanra likes this.
  3. SpamFactory Augur

metamorph totem: ancient gods doesn't cast a pet illusion on your pet when you have a pet out. instead, it casts the god illusion on yourself (no different than the guise of the ancient gods).
  4. Danille Augur

Launchpad stalled and errors out! It thinks my eq exe is a virus. had to make it an allowable program. :)

Creating it100096.eqg
    Creating it100103.eqg
    Creating it100098.eqg
    Creating it100102.eqg
    Creating it100101.eqg
    Creating it100097.eqg
    Creating it100104.eqg
    Creating it100099.eqg
    Creating it100109.eqg
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Layers/PSROBEVETERANSCOAT_IT.txt
    Creating it100110.eqg
    Creating it40149.eqg
    *Warning: Retrying Resources/Layers/PSROBEVETERANSCOAT_IT.txt
    Creating it40152.eqg
    Creating it100111.eqg
    Creating it40155.eqg
    Creating it40158.eqg
    Patching it40120.eqg
    Replacing it40122.eqg
    *Error: Unable to download HTTP::Exception::UnhandledResponse: Request has been forbidden by antivirus (499 - 93.184.215.248)
  5. Angahran Augur

Having EQ installed in the 'Program Files ...' folders has caused so many problems for so many people for so many years it would be nice if someone could change the default installation folder to something like 'C:\Everquest' just so people don't get these issues.
    Axxius likes this.
  6. JChan Developer

(Yinla and I worked this out in a PM.)

For everyone else's benefit, there's an issue with sending the e-mail right now. Sometimes things will get into a situation where it will continually try to re-expire the plot and not properly send e-mails. We're working on a solution and we'll get a fix out as soon as we can.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  7. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Just to clarify, these are in-game emails, not real life email, yes?. It might be better to call them in-game mail, rather than e-mail.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. JChan Developer

Correct they are in-game emails.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Klav New Member

npc death under filters, melee seems to be perma locked under the main chat tab and can not be moved to another chat tab. tried on multiple toons.
  10. Koneko Augur

Shrouds still only have 2 shared bank slots and Tavon's Burnished Gemstone is placeable

also in game mails still do not forward to station known email address like they used to
  11. Dyrthesis New Member

I also am suffering from the issue of the new NPC Death filter being perma locked in the main chat window and unable to relocate to other chat windows.
  12. Hludwolf Developer

Thank you for letting us know. I am working on a fix for this.
  13. Koneko Augur

also in the alternate currency window Arx Energy Crystals and Pieces of Eight show up I am guessing they are group and raid currency for TDS
  14. Iila Augur

What looks like a bunch of beta spell info got pushed live, too.