best level 1 twink gear on FV

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by krichton, Sep 13, 2014.

1. krichton Elder

ok so I'm bored. I decided to spend a lot of plat on making the best level 1 twink I can and it will be my new trader. lol. so anyway what class? and what gear that can be obtained on FV? I'm considering monk or warrior. I'm looking at hit points first ,then ac. I already have a assistant researchers symbol, spiritlight earring, and flayed barabie legs.
  2. Maeryn Augur

3. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Do not use a level one character for your vendor. They once wiped out characters up to level 10.
  4. Edrick Augur

edit: didn't read the thread, you already mentioned the assistant's research symbol. derp
  5. Lighteningrod Augur

6. Gortar Augur

You stole my idea from general! =D
  7. Yoda Journeyman

Just get a Warrior Merc and forget about gear until in your 50's.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

You can actually get to 75 fairly easily with a tank merc. No need to worry about twinking or any gear until then.
  9. Marshall Maathers Augur

I suspect the OP simply wants to do it for the sake of saying they have the best possble L1 toon gear. I know that was something that was of interest to me back in the day before req and rec level was added to most gear.
  10. Gortar Augur

YepYep Maathers. Its just about fun. I (...dont know OP) can do 1-85 in under 4 hours. It's not about the levels, its just finding enjoyment wherever you can :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. krichton Elder

its just for a level 1 . always wanted to do it just for the sake of doing it. and yes gortar you got me interested in doing it again in general the other day,lol. I got most of the stuff but haven't got arms or hands yet. im working on that marsingers range item but man getting those last pages from hate is a pain.
  12. Syrup Augur

Start with getting 2x Scepter of Destruction, then work from there.
  13. krichton Elder

went with stone mallet and ancient mace on weapons
  14. Kolani Augur

I'm fairly sure Seru gear is your best choice for level 1 visibles.