Test Update 09/10/14

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Orbital101 Augur

2k5 here 2k5 there with AAs upgrade every now and then they all add up make a tiny bit of difference with a quick respawn of 45 secs. That tiny bit is all we going to get... Its not the end of the world on my side but just not seeing why or how a veteran warrior would gut punch a mob that need to be mezed and request to remove the DoT from it to some what fix mezz break? Who ever broked mezz with Gut punch before will break mezz with a swing or something else... then what will it be to blame it on next?
  2. Drazun New Member

And i would love to see average group geared players take out certain Argin hiz nameds such as master sage etc it just not gonna happen for a average group gear players lol your point means nothing when its not even true. There are certain nameds in cotf if your not raid geared you have no chance to even kill the mob without forming a mini raid. Though perhaps if you left the guild lobby some time you may know this. lol
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Zizzle New Member

So perhaps this is why you try on test first. A change that seems to have no good purpose should not go live. Currently we are evicted after 90 days of not playing, what is wrong with the current system that has to be fixed?
  4. Mythaniel Elder

I've never seen Gut Punch break root. It's a DoT. DoT's don't break root. To break root though, you can just use Grappling Strike or Press the Attack.

That's a bit far fetched man lol...it's 166 dps dude...
  5. Narknon Augur

I mean, they already have FV and Test and purchasable rares and powar drops if they want raid gear but can't raid. Also, I'm unaware of any named that can't be killed in group gear with 6 or less people, except for one in CR. I think the sole purpose of nobles was to not walk around with 15 mil plat in your inventory.
  6. Stephen51 Augur

- Owners and Co-Owners of plots will now receive an e-mail when their plot's escrow has expired.

I don't know a lot about housing, but by co-owners does this mean another toon, possibly an alt can co-owner a property and get the benefit of trophies?
  7. Kreacher Augur

Just commenting to keep a Dot or DD component into Gut punch pls. It's a fast and handy way to break mez from range.

If you do remove the DoT. Then that is "almost" the only thing that actually differentiate the ranks of the AA. So are you going to refund our AA's?

[16496] Gut Punch
    Classes: WAR/254
    Skill: Melee
    Target: Single
    Range: 100'
    Resist: Physical -45
    Reflectable: No
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 6s (1 ticks), Dispelable: Yes
    1: Decrease Current HP by 300 per tick
    2: Decrease Current HP by 300 per tick (If Humanoid)
    4: Decrease STR by 50
    5: Decrease Chance to Hit by 25%
    Text: You deliver a blow to a sensitive location.
    A blow to your opponents sensitive areas, this will do damage and cause your foe to be slightly less accurate while recovering from your blow. Humanoids will be especially damaged by this attack.

[23608] Gut Punch
    Hate: 1500
    1: Decrease Current HP by 600 per tick
    2: Decrease Current HP by 600 per tick (If Humanoid)
    A blow to your opponents sensitive areas, this will do damage and cause your foe to be slightly less accurate while recovering from your blow. Humanoids will be especially damaged by this attack.

[23609] Gut Punch
    Hate: 2400
    1: Decrease Current HP by 900 per tick
    2: Decrease Current HP by 900 per tick (If Humanoid)

[30690] Gut Punch
    Hate: 3000
    1: Decrease Current HP by 1200 per tick
    2: Decrease Current HP by 1200 per tick (If Humanoid)

[30691] Gut Punch
    Hate: 3600
    1: Decrease Current HP by 1500 per tick
    2: Decrease Current HP by 1500 per tick (If Humanoid)

[32560] Gut Punch
    Hate: 4200
    1: Decrease Current HP by 2000 per tick
    2: Decrease Current HP by 2000 per tick (If Humanoid)

[32561] Gut Punch
    Hate: 4800
    1: Decrease Current HP by 2500 per tick
    2: Decrease Current HP by 2500 per tick (If Humanoid)
  8. Melanippe Augur

Better solution?? Better solution for what??

Why in the world would you suggest completely altering the current bazaar trader/buyer parameters merely because a new currency, the Noble, may be introduced???

Why would you propose "taxing" character to character trades???

Why would you suggest that trade-skill items have no vendor value?? Are you not aware that 1: Despite claims to the contrary, not every character on every server has access to millions of platinum, 2: That many trade-skillers go vendor diving to obtain quite a number of various trade-skill items.

As for the proposed introduction of the Noble as presented, while a very. very, very small minority of the player base might utilize them considering the heavy, yes HEAVY, loss in platinum which would accrue to both buyer and seller, as presented it is doubtful that the majority of the player community would use the Noble.

I can assure that even Bill Gates doesn't carry $100,000.00US bills in his wallet. ;)
  9. Melanippe Augur

Extremely unlikely.
  10. Talladore Journeyman

Well we do have a hate component starting at rank four which increases, but yeah, perhaps the cost should be lowered per point a little bit?
  11. strongbus Augur

how the person selling a item for nobles loosing money? if say I want 200,000 pp for a item i am going list it for 2 nobles. When i sell those nobles to the merchant i am getting 200,000 pp. only the person buying the nobles form the merchant gets hit for the 10% lose.
  12. Khauruk Augur

If you think your item is worth 200k, and they don't think it's worth 220k, there's no sale.
    Melanippe likes this.
  13. Silvermink Lorekeeper

My guess is nobles won't be sold to vendors very often. There will be a constant market in the bazaar for that 10% so that people buy and sell them player to player more often than back to vendors. That's if anyone uses them at all. Unless they have some use besides /buyer going over 1m pp, I don't see much demand. Kronos fill the multi-million gap much better than a 100k item unless they are also cross server compatible.
  14. strongbus Augur

no different then buying said item via parcel. it still cost you the 220k lol. but i see your point.
  15. beryon Augur

Dunno about you, but if there's something I want for 200k, I'm hoofing it to the bazaar to pick it up personally, not throwing 20k down the drain. I only use the parcel option for cheap stuff.
  16. Rathgar Journeyman

Well this statement is untrue and only serves as misinformation to the community.

I can assure you that cotf named are completely beatable in "group" gear. My group has killed master sage 9-10 times. I am 2 named away from AH hunter achievement.

Define "average group gear". If a group is just starting tier 2 cotf, average group gear should be tier 1 cotf gear. If said group is in voa/r of gear, they are "undergeard" and should not expect success in tier 2 cotf.
    Melanippe likes this.
  17. Ravengloome Augur

In Beta me and 2 friends Did Tower of Rot with /beta buff gear (IE: T4 ROF gear)

Undergeared a bit, but doable with the right people in the right roles.
  18. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

The housing change is actually something that's been requested for a long time from the people that actually DO housing. In the setup that's currently on Live, even if you had escrow current, if you didn't log in, you were evicted. To a lot of people, that's very whatever. However, for those of us that put in hours and weeks to decorate houses, it's infuriating when you finally log in a character after forgetting to for a while, and finding that the items from that house are now scattered across 5 characters, and the 1+ year of escrow in chronobines is now back in your inventory.

I have to admit, I would prefer it if it were more of an "either/or" case. Either you log in every 90 days, or 90 days after your escrow runs out, you get evicted. On the other hand, from the way it reads, you could drop a chronobine or two into escrow, let it expire, and then in 89 days, do it again, and not suffer eviction.

I just wish that the guild hall requirements would change. I own an alt hall, and I thought logging in a member of that guild each month would take care of it. Apparently not. Now the items from that hall are spread over 8 characters on two different accounts. And I'm not sure when the most recent save was. Though now I know to park a member of that guild in the guild hall itself, and to interact with it in some way. Hopefully that'll be enough, and hopefully I'll get around to redoing it in the near future.
  19. Silvermink Lorekeeper

So I should just copy paste the spell list from Alla and remove the 3 fixed spells? Seriously, I copied to test, made 10 spells and everyone was 81 instead of 91. I'm not gonna make 250 spells to prove that 247 are wrong.
  20. Silvermink Lorekeeper

The fixed recipe is for Unity of Kolos, level 91. the result is the level 95 spell Talisman of Kolos Unity. The result is NoTrade.

Blood of Klar is the correct recipe, but also yields a NoTrade spell.

Strength of the Gladetender, changed in June is also still NoTrade as was reported then.