For the love of Tunare stop the prancing!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nickster86, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Nickster86 Elder

So today I just purchased the reindeer mount because I never see it and thought it would be neat. Well this thing never EVER stops prancing. Even when standing still it perpetually runs in place and my toon bounces up and down. This is very annoying that the mount just cant stand still when I do not want to go anywhere. Its so annoying I almost want to petition to get my station cash back because its intolerable to be on the mount for more then a minute. So to sum it up PLEASE SOE STOP THE PRANCING!!!!!!!
  2. SaderakhBertox Augur

It cost too much to give it an idle animation and a moving one, so all you get is moving. Should ask for a discount. The rest of them have idle animations.
  3. Nickster86 Elder

Shameless bump. I want my idle animation and in game petition seems broke. Please SOE stop the prancing!
  4. Nickster86 Elder

Please. I spent cash on this. Just stop the prancing. PLEASE
  5. Geroblue Augur

Sounds like a good idea to me as well.
  6. Sebbina Augur

Venison for everyone, I can make the BBQ sauce.
  7. Nickster86 Elder

Its just very upsetting I have wanted this mount for some time due to I never see it ingame and I finally get it and my toon bounces up and down non-stop. It almost gives motion sickness trying to play eq on the mount for long periods of time because the screen keeps bobbing up and down.
  8. Fendy Augur

I bought the reindeer and sleigh for frostfell decorations. Don't think it ever occurred to me to ride it. lol. Now I'm glad I didn't.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Sorry but your reindeer needs to keep in shape:

demi, minimind and guado like this.
  10. Ironwall Journeyman

think now we know why its never seen in game. =(

one of the many store items that had we known then what we know now...never would have bought the item. like for im still annoyed over the "Door to No where" that links houses/guildhall (i think guildhall?) why in the name of cazic thule can this item not be account wide or better yet, open/usable by all allowed to use items in a house? soooo much the ripoff.
  11. Numzan Augur

LMAO though she was riding a camel :)
    Ninelder likes this.
  12. Nickster86 Elder

Devs welcome back from Fan Faire hope you all had a swell time...Now please stop the prancing of my reindeer mount
  13. Nickster86 Elder

Hiya Eildroth I still have an unusable reindeer mount because it is constantly running in place. Please fix this. Thanks in advance!
  14. Nickster86 Elder

Logged in post patch and my reindeer is still bouncing my mage around and I have a mount I can't use because it refuses to stand still. Seems you forgot to fix this
  15. Syrup Augur

You have a mount you refuse to use because it can't stand still.
    ;)

... did you ever consider the other 4,999 people who bought it like that it prances?!
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  16. lumin Elder

someone actually thought that video was a good idea lol.
  17. Koneko Augur

please stop with the daily posts on this we get that you do not like it
  18. Ninelder Augur

There is a reason this video has 15million views!!! But only 153 viewers!!! Unfortunately you and I are now on that list!!!
  19. ttobey Developer

Let me take a look. It shouldn't be prancing on the idle.
    Zunnoab likes this.
  20. ttobey Developer

OK we figured it out, he's a flying mount so he is playing his flying idle and not an on the ground idle.
    Zunnoab likes this.