Wreckers - Australian based guild on Bertox

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Krit_Bertoxx, May 23, 2013.

1. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

'Wreckers' is the number 1 Australian based raiding guild and we're looking for more members.

DKP based and no mandatory attendance, raid when you can!

We are farming Arx 1, T2 COTF and working into TDS. We're very close to 1a and T2 flagging.

We currently have a HIGH NEED for : ENC, CLR... All classes are encouraged to apply.

We raid on Australian EST(GMT+10) Tues/Thurs from 7.30pm-10.30pm. And Sun 7.00pm-10.30pm.

So if you live in Australia, Asia or surrounding, or just play weird hours we'd love to here from you...

Check us out~ www.wreckers.org
    or pst;
    bertox.fnyanna
    bertox.kritoris
    bertox.biliy
    bertox.jowdii
  2. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

3. Moggy New Member

After reading snippets about EQ3 I find my self feeling the need to return, I've done this a few times over the yrs and if i remember right i got toons in the 70's. Not sure on what server their on either but if i do return i'll need a home.
  4. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

5. Kiizze New Member

6. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

7. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

8. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

9. Fersaken New Member

Hey is the legends of stormhammer guild still playing on bertoxx? Would be awesome if you could find out for me.
  10. Kiizze New Member

11. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

12. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

13. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

14. Bamkan Augur

Grats :)
    Krit_Bertoxx likes this.
  15. Kiizze New Member

For the month of August, any new raiding members with 30% raid attendance for 1 month, will be awarded a bonus of 20 DKP. Level 100 and reasonable AA required for raiding. Currently hitting new content.
    www,wreckers.org to apply. Contact Kiizze, Kritoris, Jarinu online for more details.
  16. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

17. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

18. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

Edited to reflect current needs.
  19. Yimin Augur

Need a Mage ?
  20. Krit_Bertoxx Lorekeeper

Bump. TDS 1 down. LF more priests and enchanters!
    Bamkan likes this.