Enchanter Videos??

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Antimode, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Antimode New Member

Dandin or any other enchanter out there. Can we have a solo/molo video with what strategy you would use as a new level 85 Enchanter? I challenge any highend enchanter to make a video, showing a good molo/solo'ing strategies using only what the heroic level 85 character recieved. Honestly, I don't think I will see this video but I thought I would try to help inspire other new enchanters.
  2. silku Augur

Hrm, I could make a video using 85 spells, but I'd really need a 85 heroic chanter to make one that would help. The basic strategy I would suggest for anyone just starting is:

1. Set an audio trigger for charm break
    2. Look through all your spells on Allakhazam from 81-85 and learn what they do.
    3. Set up your bars where stuff is fast and easy to get to.
    4. Load up Beguiler's banishment on a key.
    5. Charm something that isn't 'weak.'
    6. Go send it against a mob you want to kill and debuff the mob your killing.
    7. If charm breaks hit BB, recharm, start over.
    8. If charm doesn't break, loot, and move to next mob.
  3. Random_Enchanter Augur

How does one make a video, i gots an 85 heroic enchanter i can screw around with that i use to help my main when tradeskill grinding. I can go around and try to not kill it while providing help.

and before anyone arugees why make a heroic enchanter with a main enchanter, It was free dammit! and mass enchanting clay and other vials is annoying as high heck!
  4. silku Augur

Get a piece of software and then record it, and post it to youtube. The I linked there is probably the best not sure how good it is free though.
  5. HotDiggity New Member

Dandiin already has a couple of these videos out in his YouTube channel. He created a Heroic during the free period and recorded a couple. That's how I learned the spell lineup and AAs for 85.

Although I'm now 99.5 and still haven't been able to reliably pull off 4 buzzsaws without everything falling apart after a few minutes...
  6. Vance Vargson Lorekeeper

4 mob grinders may be more than you need. I find 3 to be fine if fully hasted and with Empowered Minion. Don't bother loading Greater Fetter, Scintillating Beam is far better for controlling multiple mobs. Just don't run any auras and make sure to loot corpses as both can use up targets (Scintillating Beam hits up to 5 targets). Load Shallow Breath as that is the fastest and cheap way to break mez. Simply have your buzzsaws as you call them lumped together and ready for killing, mezzed and rooted with scintillating beam. Charm your victim and summon companion right on top of your buzzsaws. Tell your pet to guard and back off and then cast shallow breath one by one and spam pet attack til your pet is engaged. Then cast shallow breath on the other mobs and watch them grind your unfortunate victim to low health before breaking charm and mezzing them all with scintillating beam.

With a zero second cast, scintillating beam makes swarm kiting a breeze. Use Chaotic Confounding and your biggest nukes to finish off for XP. Loot corpse and rinse and repeat. AE memblur your buzzsaws every so often to reset their aggro on you and heal them. Your buzzsaws need to be social with each other and I highly recommend using wanderers as static spawn mobs tend to warp back to their spawn point when blurred. Using this method I gain XP faster than I can in a group. Enjoy soloing faster XP then pretty much any class in the game.
    HotDiggity likes this.
  7. HotDiggity New Member

Nice, I will try this tonight. I had no idea scintillating beam would hold them in place well enough, so I've never tried it. I have found that spamming root on a mob I can have a caster merc burn down a mob really fast, but then I get the xp hit from having a merc.
  8. Haegar Augur

I am no friend of more than 3 buzzsaws, and thats always easy to handle. The problem with 4 or more things is not so much the doability, but the fact, that your charm break window gets smaller. There is allways the higher chance that some last second crit kills your pet and thus your EXP
  9. Haegar Augur

But to the OP:
    You don´t need a video, just the regular reverse charm guide and the right spot.
    Which is Toskirakk, the circle in the upper floor...
    RPoo and JordisTheEnc like this.