Top 5 Reasons to Buy Your SOE Live Pass on June 30

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

By: Colette "Dexella" Murphy

Today is Monday, June 30, 2014. That means we're only 45 Days away from this year's SOE Live! Have you bought your passes yet? If you haven't, here are the top 5 reasons you want to buy your pass TODAY.

#5 - It's a good deal!
    Right now, the Premium Pass to SOE Live is $149 for the entire weekend. That's $149 for the banquet, the party, the costume contest, the tournaments, the live quests, and all the interesting panels! But it's only $149 TODAY. Prices increase on July 1, 2014.

#4 - You can get your t-shirt mailed to you!
    This year, we've partnered with J!NX to bring you the SOE Live t-shirt (which you can see and read about here). J!NX is offering to mail you your complimentary SOE Live event t-shirt, butonly if you register by July 1! Register today and skip the line at the event.

#3 - Three Words: Zombie. Prom. Party.
    Our famous Friday Night bash is back with an undead twist this year. Dance the night away with a horde of zombies... Or, at least, a bunch of Developers, SOE Staff, and fellow event attendees that LOOK like zombies! Zombie costumes are highly encouraged for what is sure to be a memorable evening. (Please note, this event requires a Premium or Evening Pass, and all attendees MUST BE 21+).

#2 - Experience your favorite games in a whole new way.
    The panels at SOE Live are not to be missed! You may be a forum regular or follow a handful of SOE staff on social media, but SOE Live gives you a chance to see, hear, and talk to the teams behind your favorite games in a totally unique way! We just updated the SOE Live line-up to include awesome panels and events, like:
    • EverQuest Tournament: Death Death Death
    • EverQuest II: Inside the 11th Expansion
    • The Islands of Landmark
    • Combat and Classes in EverQuest Next
    • PlanetSide 2 Laser Tag Event
    • The Future of H1Z1
    ...and so much more! Seriously, check out the jam-packed schedule now (and keep checking back - we're adding MORE to the schedule all the time, including Player Panels).

#1 - Friends, Fun, and a Lifetime of Memories
    Everyone leaves SOE Live with a great story to tell. Whether it's about the perfect question you asked during an AMAA session or the awesome prize you won for your team's triumphant performance during the Live Quest, SOE Live is an experience you'll talk about for years to come. Don't miss out!

So what are you waiting for? Grab your Premium Pass to SOE Live NOW!

See you in Vegas!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Mary Poppins Augur

It is $149 TODAY, but I get paid TOMORROW. Is it possible to sign up for that price TODAY and have you pick up the tab for me when I get there so I don't have to pay anything?

Thanks in advance,

Morit
  3. Fendy Augur

{$149 + $130 (hotel) + $560 (airfare) if purchased/reserved today} + 6 meals + some booze + buying a few things from the various vendors rounds out to roughly $1000. SOE Live vs my morgage. Sorry, my mortgage wins.
  4. Derd Augur

I've not been able to go but I do enjoy the coverage that has been given at recent fests. Is twitch doing streaming of the main events this year?
  5. complexication Kassina

You know...I was gonna go since well....Living in Las Vegas = No hassle with airports....

But 150 dollars can buy me better stuff....like food....or put an entire tank of gas in my truck...
  6. Roshen Brand Manager

We plan to have coverage from this event offered through Twitch. We'll have more information about this as we get closer to SOE Live 2014 (August 14-17).
    Derd and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Ringkeeper Journeyman

I am so stoked for the Gods illusion item. Too bad it is 1 month + 3-4 weeks wait from today. :-/
  8. Roshen Brand Manager

It's a pretty sweet item. I hope everyone that joins us at SOE Live has as much fun with it as I'm having right now.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Ringkeeper and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  9. BLIZZCONNER New Member

I went there for 2013 SOE Live and wasn't what I had expected, fortunately I only wasted 129 usd. I didn't get the Call of the Forsaken special edition for attending.
  10. Derd Augur

Then all you had to do is contact soe to straighten it out. Or wait a year and then post about it I guess.
  11. Muuadib Journeyman

I would LOVE to be able to attend this event, if even just to nerd out at eyeballing the various motley crue in attendance and to see what kind of happening it is. Vegas is a fun town and one of my happiest places on earth. To include EQ + Vegas just seems to much like a WIN/WIN. I ride a chair and have always wondered what the mobility is like for ambulatory challenged at the event. Would be awesome to get a Capt. Christopher Pike type chair to move around in maybe not get crushed that way lol.

LONG LIVE EVERQUEST!!!
  12. Fendy Augur

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Ok this last one is Admiral Jameson. But the chair looks cooler than Pike's first chair.
  13. SpamFactory Augur

spell parsers show that the duration of the various god illusions is only 10 minutes. I hope this is increased the standard illusion duration (before spell extension effects) of 36 minutes by the time this goes live.

interestingly enough there also appears to be an ancient mayong illusion (which I'm assuming is the maestro of rancor model since my understanding is this model was intended to be the original mayong before he was pulled from the original game). the ancient god illusion spell does not include a chance to cast ancient mayong, so that one must be for some other purpose.
  14. Rosemead New Member

[quote="Muuadib, post: 3101251, member: 401654"
    I ride a chair and have always wondered what the mobility is like for ambulatory challenged at the event.

I of my guild mates is also in a chair. She has no trouble getting around. There are elevators all over, the halls are wide, the panel rooms have space for chairs.
    Hope to see you there.
    Rosemead
  15. Deadbroke New Member

So, I just receive and email from SOE LIVE - telling me that I was sent a code that I needed to use to redeem the shirt, I bought my SOE live pass on May 9th, to top this off, they are saying that you actually have to be PRESENT to get your code for the in game items also, here is the cut and paste from SOE LIVE :

Hello. We sent an email out in early June with a code for you to redeem your J!NX T shirt. Unfortunately, if you did not go to the J!NX website and order a shirt, then there won’t be one coming for you in the mail. The deadline for ordering the mailed shirts was July 1st.

However, we will be handing out T shirts onsite to those who didn’t receive one in the mail. They’ll be available in our swag pick-up area. Just make sure to present your badge and we’ll give you a shirt! Same goes for the in-game items (we’ll be handing out redemption codes for those).

Thanks and see you soon in Las Vegas!

So I am wondering what is going on? First no code sent, and now telling me I have to be at SOE live in person to get the codes for the in game items..

So who is right? who is wrong?

I recall the post made near the begining of May where it was asked do we need to be present? and the GM's said NO YOU DO NOT!!

16. Deadbroke New Member