Auto-grant AAs without All-Access

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by lantus, Jul 29, 2014.

1. lantus New Member

My apologies if this has been answered already, I couldn't find an exact answer using my google skills.
    I have an alt account that I want to make all access thus giving me the AA auto-grant ability however what happens if I decide to cancel my sub for that account? Do I keep the AAs or do they get taken away until I go back to being an all access member?
  2. Wyrdrune New Member

You would get to keep the AA's you got with the auto-grant, but if you are over 1k total, then once your All-Access expires you would not be able to earn any more on that character.
  3. lantus New Member

Thank you for the quick reply, does this apply to silver accounts as well?
  4. Wyrdrune New Member

The auto-grant is only available if you have an all-access membership (or gold if those are still around?). You can't auto-grant on a silver ftp account. But if you AG on a gold/All-access account, then go back to silver, you get to keep the AA's....you just can't earn any more after 1000 total.
  5. Gialana Augur

The other posters are correct. Also, any additional AA's you gain while being all access will be useable if you go back to ftp or silver. Without going back to all access, you would then have to purchase many AA unlocks to continue gaining AA while ftp.
  6. Shortmid New Member

Once you go All Access, you can never go back to Bronze(F2P), you will be Silver(F2P) because you spent more than $5.00 on the game.
  7. Shortmid New Member

The AA limit on Silver accounts is 1000. so since you'll be over 1000 AAs you won't be able to acquire any more.