Argin-Hiz mines

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolani, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Kolani Augur

So, I've got stuck on a wall in the turn before the first room six times now, and Smakm just told me he got stuck on it too. Watch where you step!

Yes, I did submit bug reports.
    Rathaniel likes this.
  2. Kiillz Augur

yea few of us did last nite too fun times
    Rathaniel likes this.
  3. Ming New Member

Same here too. Was quite frustrsting.
    Rathaniel likes this.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I also got stuck somewhere in the mines and needed a Call of the Hero to get out (/rewind would not work). I was in wolf form at the time, which I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.
    Rathaniel likes this.
  5. Iila Augur

I got stuck in the same place last night, had to /rewind a bunch to get out.
    Rathaniel likes this.
  6. Narknon Augur

Yeah, I've bug reported it multiple times. Sometimes you can cast while you're in there (and cast on the mob if he gets stuck in there with you) but CotH and exodus are pretty much the only ways to escape. It's especially fun when you somehow get out and get summoned back in!
  7. Tevik Augur

I got stuck there as well last night. I was able to use a mob to summon me out, but it wasn't easy as I kept getting "You cannot see your target" messages despite him being right in front of me.
  8. Fllint Elder

You have to hug the left wall really tight as you go through the first tunnel in the mines to avoid getting stuck. It is extremely frustrating if you forget to do that. Hopefully they fix this soon b/c if you don't have a campfire in the zone or can exodus you are kind of screwed.
    Kuvani and Rathaniel like this.
  9. Phathom Champion

Thanks all! We just fixed this and will be planning an update for it to go live.
    Zentara likes this.
  10. Drakang Augur

Till patched going slow and having levitate off helps avoid getting stuck.
  11. Rathaniel New Member

This needs to be pushed out immediately. Everyone gets stuck just walking by, behind an invisible wall.
  12. Kolani Augur

"Going slow" isn't possible for some classes, especially those with innate runspeed over 5.
    Rathaniel likes this.
  13. Brudal Augur

Turn run off.
  14. Rathaniel New Member

Really not the solution for poor game/zone design.
    I just hope the fix is in before the next "major" patch day.
  15. JacklSK Augur

True, but it is something that's known about by you and the guys that fix stuff like this.. deal for a few days and be proactive by telling others that do not look here for *wth* info.
  16. Rathaniel New Member

New client hotfix, for those now patching. Does this change fix the mine tunnels?
  17. Tobynn Augur

I got trapped behind this invis barrier today. No amount of /rewind would free me. Decession ftw!