VoA faction - should I be concerned about trashing it?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Belthil, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Belthil New Member

So I'm finally able to handle the level 90 daily in Valley of Lunanyn, but killing the troopers and soldiers there gives faction hits to "Citizens of Erillion" and "Disciples of Order". Currently I appear to be 'dubious' (i.e. not KoS) to these mobs.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to raise your faction with these two factions, so before trashing my faction with these mobs, I'd like some advice on whether that will be a problem later on. Will I be locking myself out of some good quests, or making travel a pain in the buttocks if I end up kill-on-sight?
  2. beryon Augur

There's nothing really special about those two factions, outside of losing the ability to run amok amongst the mobs in question. There are some see invis in the higher level VoA zones you'd have to start watching out for, but they're pretty much ghost towns now, and the main reason to go there would be to kill more mobs on those factions anyway.
  3. dc88 Journeyman

4. svann Augur

If you just quest there then its unlikely you will become kos. But if you grind there at all you will.