GamParse 1.0.5 Test

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Phrett Augur

I have my hidden files visible

Also noticed in the Overlay Options, if you change the font color and save, then close GamParse and reopen... the font still shows up as the default yellow. If you open Overlay Options again, your previously selected color will still be there, but won't change again until you hit the Save button once more. Just cosmetic, but it reproduces the bug each time.
  2. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I don't know why it isn't showing folders for you, it shows all folders for me. Can you post a screenshot?

Fixed the issue with the colors.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Smallpox Augur

Under the setup options you can hard-set your name (so the program knows who you are).

Can this be added for your pet name as well? (for those that bought the pet name potion, your pet name never changes)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  4. Beimeith Lord of the Game

probably
  5. Szan Lorekeeper

I haven't tried to paste info to EQ (will try tonight during raid), but makes sense that its hitting on the buffer size limit of EQ itself. I will play with the options about what info to send to EQ and see if i can send the info that I want to.

Thanks

Szan
  6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Today's update is for the Healers:

-Fixed corpses healing players with HoTs. If you die while a HoT is active, it will now attribute the healing to you and not your corpse. (Sorry Kaen).

-Added new buttons to the Healing Tab that will copy YOUR healing of OTHERs to the clipboard.

[IMG]

/ooc -vs- Combined: A forlorn ash, Beimeith healed: | Beimeith: 363213 | Mykaylla: 7695 | Rakonai: 3297 | Minicraig: 2175 | Kela: 966

I also changed the way that it sends OTHERs healing of YOU so that it is more descriptive. Additionally, it now uses the "Default Separator" between names instead of the " -- " that it did before.

/ooc -vs- Combined: A forlorn ash, Beimeith was healed by: | Mykaylla: 8093258 | Beimeith: 363213 | Edrick: 135915 | Kililla: 47488 | Rakonai: 22124

Also included is a fix to the color issue already mentioned a few posts back.

Please redownload from the link in the first post.

Thanks
    Sirene_Fippy and Iila like this.
  7. Zentara Augur

Another minor feature request:

When you are using the Top/Bottom paste to EQ, the order is all 5 top (highest to lowest), and then all 5 bottom (lowest to highest)...which makes figuring out exactly who "wins" in a best/worst x rolls win scenario.

I'm not 100% sure which would be better: alternating the best rolls with the worst rolls interleaved, or possibly just reversing the order of the bottom 5 so that the "winners" are read from inside out (taken from left for the high rolls, taken from right for the low rolls).
  8. Beimeith Lord of the Game

I'm probably not going to do that, I like it the way it is. If you only want to show the top 1 and bottom 1, just change the setting for it. It is under General Options.
  9. Zentara Augur

Fair enough, but without the UI request to put a selector for number of rolls to show, it's a bit of a pain having to go through the 3 menus to get to the send number. As I mentioned in a previous post, we use top/bottom rolls for spells, and with variable number of spells dropping, 4 is a decent number overall, but can be hard to read in all that extra info in the past to eq line.

Just some feedback from using it over a couple of raids ;)
  10. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Thanks again Beimeth. Loving all the changes & more descriptive additions especially to the healers section.
    Obiziana likes this.
  11. Deloehne Augur

I've mostly tested with bots out of group. Class gets picked up for me (ranger), merc (cleric), enchanter (out of group bot) but not for magician (out of group bot).

During today's tear leveling, the mage cast

Combined: An armory sentry on 7/13/2014

Eari - 53
    --- Blistersteel Malosenia - 19
    --- Bolt of Molten Magma Rk. II - 6
    --- Iron Bolt Rk. III - 8
    --- Relentless Servant - 9
    --- Spear of Blistersteel - 2
    --- Surge of Shadow - 9

Produced by GamParse v1.0.5
    But shows
    /5 Combined: An armory sentry in 1297s, 77467k @59728sdps --- #2 Eari + pets 3969k@3060sdps (4371dps in 908s)
    as class = blank.
  12. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Class detection is done in a couple different ways:

1) Disc messages. (When you click a class-specific disc and there is a unique message).
    2) Spell cast messages. (If you cast X spell you are Y class).
    3) Damage type messages. (Rogues are detected via backstab messages, but I might be changing this).
    4) Song ending. (Bards have a special one because bards).

Melee primarily use #1. Casters primarily use #2.

#2 is what mages use, and the short version is that none of those spell you cast were on the "I'm a Mage!" list, so that is why it didn't flag your mage. I've gone ahead and added some of them in.

Right now I am only adding in heavy-use spells since I hesitate to add too many for each class as I don't know what kind of performance hit it would be.
  13. Xirtket Augur

omg.. is that a Kela I see in there? say it isn't so :confused:
  14. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It's a merc. It goes down a lot.
    Iila likes this.
  15. Mykaylla Augur

~Laughs~ Kela is one of my mercs. All of them are named after... well, famous or infamous EverQuest players.
    Except the cleric merc. I haven't settled on who I want to name it after yet. :oops:
  16. Xirtket Augur

Nice ;)
  17. Malacath Journeyman

I have some feature requests(is this the right place for them?)

1)Peak dps and peak 6 sec(1 tick) damage displayed in the player dps details
    2)a way to parse the total/max/min damage and dps of each individual nuke/dot
    3)a way to parse your average passive twincast rate
    4)a list of spells that get resisted and how often your spells get resisted
    5)a parse of all the debuffs that land on you (and specific messages from when they land on you)
    6)a consolidated area telling you in total the amount of deaths in numbers for individual and entire raid(at some point it gets annoying counting all those X X X X X X for deaths)
  18. Deloehne Augur

This spell casting set was not identified as being by a Shadowknight
    Combined: A Doomscale warden on 7/13/2014

Shadowknight 1- 120
    --- Banestrike - 10
    --- Brell's Sacred Stone Balm - 4
    --- Dire Insinuation Rk. III - 7
    --- Explosion of Hatred - 1
    --- Explosion of Spite - 1
    --- Hate's Attraction - 4
    --- Lich Sting - 1
    --- Mental Terror Strike III - 17
    --- Mindless Hatred - 1
    --- Olsif's Retort Effect III - 5
    --- Ragged Bite of Agony - 13
    --- Ralstok's Bite Rk. III - 2
    --- Shroud of the Darksworn Strike III - 8
    --- Spear of Grelleth Rk. III - 7
    --- Terror of Desalin Rk. III - 7
    --- Terror of Poira Rk. III - 18
    --- Touch of Klonda Rk. III - 3
    --- Touch of the Cursed - 8
    --- Touch of Urash Rk. II - 3

Nor was this one:
    Combined: A Doomscale warden on 7/13/2014

Shadowknight 2 - 62
    --- Banestrike - 1
    --- Brell's Sacred Stone Balm - 5
    --- Demand for Power Rk. III - 2
    --- Dire Insinuation Rk. III - 1
    --- Explosion of Hatred - 1
    --- Graceful Infusion III - 3
    --- Hate's Attraction - 2
    --- Insidious Deflection Rk. III - 2
    --- Leech Touch - 1
    --- Lich Sting - 1
    --- Mental Terror Strike III - 4
    --- Ragged Bite of Agony - 1
    --- Repugnant Bargain Rk. III - 1
    --- Shroud of the Darksworn Strike III - 6
    --- Snow Leopard Maw III - 8
    --- Terror of Poira Rk. III - 4
    --- Touch of Falsin Rk. III - 1
    --- Touch of the Cursed - 6
    --- Unholy Guardian Lifetap II - 12

19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

1) I don't see a real reason for it. Both are mostly worthless for telling you any real information by themselves, and if you really want to see them you can look at the graph.
    2) Not possible to do reliably for DDs. (All DD damage shows up as "Non-melee" with no way of identifying which spell it is). It should be possible to do for dots, but I'm not really sure I'd want to.
    3) Not possible to do reliably. (There is no real way to differentiate between a "passive" twincast and an "active" one).
    4) Added to my list.
    5) Not possible to do reliably. (Many buffs and debuffs share the same landing message).
    6) Maybe, but really if you're dying enough that it's hard to count the X's you have bigger problems.
  20. Beimeith Lord of the Game

looks like sks only had Soul Carapace/Shield/Guard and Leechcurse Disc set for them. I added some terrors.