Hey it's Wednesday, Where's the stuff?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gringot, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Gringot Journeyman

Did anything new go in this morning? I thought I remember there being some mention of a weekly content update each and every Wednesday. Did anyone see anything go live?
  2. Axxius Augur

Fenthen likes this.
  3. Gringot Journeyman

Wait that really old set of living legacy raids?The ones that came out 6-7 years ago that people stopped doing 5-6 years ago? Those events!?
  4. feiddan Augur

5. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Where is our weekly new content for the expansion we paid for last year?
    Gyurika Godofwar, Fenthen and Yinla like this.
  6. Axxius Augur

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/...irector-of-development-dave-georgeson.207242/

It doesn't say that any of this will be new.

For the weeks of May 28, June 4 and June 11 the 'weekly things' are 'holiday events' from 2009.

What? You expected something else? ;)
    Fenthen likes this.
  7. Edrick Augur

It just makes you wonder if Dave Georgeson has any connection to Everquest's reality when he came up with that weekly content nonsense
    Gyurika Godofwar, Yinla and Iila like this.
  8. Brohg Augur

nah, makes me wonder if the complainers on this board have any connection to reality when they think weekly patches mean weekly expansions. 75% of it was already in place for the past... years and just needed scheduling, that was obvious to me from the beginning. A monthly bugs fix normal since Velious, monthly rollout/rotation of the Hardcore Heritage zones, etc
  9. Tallanor-emarr Journeyman

The new thing was the awesome lag we got for two weeks, it was a new feature that is slowly getting nerfed.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

Your new thing this week is beta spells/AAs being tested. Huzzah.
    Also, the hopeful promise that there is something next week, plus less subscribers. That's like 3 things this week, we should all be happy!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It's that day again.

What's new or old and re released?
  12. Roshen Brand Manager

13. Mythaniel Elder

Anything worthwhile in completing these "pre-launch" missions? Or another title? :)
  14. feiddan Augur

0 Achievement points. Title is "Flame Warder."