Defense of Lendiniara Raid Loot Table

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tallanor-emarr, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Tallanor-emarr Journeyman

Particularly referring to the Defender's Brilliant Grey Targ, the one time we actually got this item to drop in 12+ kills it replaced a back item, instead of the usual replacement of a weapon slot from previous expansions. I was wondering if this has been other guilds experiences with this item, and or if maybe this was intended to replace a back item, or this is an unintended effect, since usually shields dropped in a weapon slot of the loot table.
  2. Edrick Augur

I think our guild has gotten more Stoneoak Tower Shields than the shield from WK2, which is weird to say the least.
  3. Marshall Maathers Augur

I realized this early on and made sure it was my first vendor purchase after T1b release
  4. Dibab Augur

We get the targ often. Have yet to see a tower shield
  5. Elricvonclief Augur

We've seen 2 Tower shields, I think 2 Targs.

Tank shields seem super rare, sadly.
  6. Bigstomp Augur

Targs do seem rare. I hadn't really thought about it until now though since almost every tank I know made the Targ their first coin purchase (except those lucky enough to already have the stoneoak).
  7. Tallanor-emarr Journeyman

When you folks see the targ drop is it in place of the weapon or the back items? Our only experience, we saw it in place of a back item. I think its dropping in the wrong slot, hence my query here.