Are You Ready for Living Legacy Raids?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 27, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Gather a group of your strongest friends and see if you can earn the best rewards!

Living Legacy Raids are back for a limited time! The first of these will roll out on Wednesday, May 28th 2014, and each set of these will be active in game for only two weeks. Rewards for these raids are augments that scale with how well a player’s raid has performed!

[IMG]

“Well, well! You look foolish... er... strong and powerful! What would you say to a business [proposition]?” - Whizzlebang Twempt

Each of these raids requires a minimum of six players, and allows for up to 54 players to participate.

May 28, 2014 – Living Legacy Raid #1: Marathon and Living Legacy Raid #2: Sprint

Check in with Whizzlebang Twempt in Steamfont Mountains and see how well your raid can do! The I.R.A. (Infinitely Regenerative Automaton) has been designed and constructed to be an unstoppable and destructive force. Can you and your friends keep up with its awesome power?
    These two raids are intended for players that are level 80 and higher, and will be available in game until Wednesday, June 11, 2014.

June 4, 2014 – Living Legacy Raid #3: Endurance

Dougan Merule barely escaped with his life from the Sandkeep. His wife was not so lucky. Will you travel to the Southern Desert of Ro to offer Dougan assistance in rescuing his wife Rayna from the clutches of Eothar? Only the strongest adventurers can endure their onslaught!
    This raid is intended for players that are level 75 and higher, and will be available in game until Wednesday, June 18, 2014.

June 11, 2014 – Living Legacy Raid #4: Battle Prowess

Denlin Merodon, Herald of Zebuxoruk, is gathering groups of Norrath’s mightiest heroes. Seek him out in the Plane of Knowledge if your allies have the battle prowess to face the Avatar of Despair! May you succeed where so many before you have failed!

This raid is intended for players that are level 75 and higher, and will be available in game until Wednesday, June 25, 2014.

Each of these raids has a scalable augment that is rewarded based on how well your raid performs. Don’t miss out on your chance to attempt these raids and receive these rewards again, for a limited time!
  2. guado Augur

While I am ready for these events again, I am even more excited for a Tower of Rot raid with less lag, and the new Spells & AA... which are coming out on Jun 18th or 25th? Since the recycling of the living legacy counts as 3 weeks of the weekly content....
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Fendy Augur

6 year old recycled content. Sigh.
  4. OldCa61 Augur

Sounds like fun, Thanks for making this game fun for me even after 15 years :) I honestly am never at a loss for something new to do and I have lots of content that I have never even seen.
    Marlon1957 likes this.
  5. papis75 New Member

Why no Dragons dragons dragons?
  6. Dibab Augur

i'd be more excited if the servers would stay up and the lag wouldnt exist in both the ToR raid as well as gamewide at the moment
  7. Warpiggs Augur

I'm ready to be able to play the game, that's all. Fix Bertox please.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Same augs as before ?
  9. Ashigaru Augur

Good news - must be new augs, which will be nice to see.

Of course if it's not new augs, its not new content - in which case someone has been telling lies and that's bad.
  10. Tobynn Augur

Not lies. Although players may have inferred new content, Georgeson never promised new content on a weekly or even monthly basis.
    The use of the word new was artfully avoided; don't think that was just a coincidence.
  11. EQTrixy Elder

I am interested in this also.
  12. Tobynn Augur

Dragons³ and Giants³ were never part of Living Legacy. I am certain we will see both make a return appearance, fulfilling some future Wednesday content release.
  13. EQTrixy Elder

You are correct...

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4845

This is the first line from the above link.

"This is a special raid in the style of the Living Legacy raids, which became available April 13, 2009 as part of EverQuest's 10th Anniversary events."

It says it's "in the style of the Living Legacy raids." Not that it is a "Living Legacy raid".
  14. Bandok Augur

As a newcomer to the Living Legacy raids, is there any lockout for these? Or can you run, say, Marathan multiple times in one day?
  15. Fendy Augur

16. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Here's what I have:

17. EQTrixy Elder

I'm just going to guess it'll come in September.
  18. Tvex New Member

I ran marathon until it ended(thought it was supposed to go on forever) and no one in my group got anything from it :(
  19. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Whizzlebang Twempt is not giving the choice between Marathon and Sprint modes (On Luclin at least)
  20. Tobynn Augur

^^ I recall the same issue from prior years. Whizzle is using the LL1 dialogue, once again.

At initial release, only LL1 was available. Thats's all Whizzle would offer.
    When LL2 became concurrently available, his dialogue changed and he would offer both LL1 and LL2.

Even though both are intended to be currently available, you cannot request LL2 -- his dialog simply doesn't permit it. He's giving his LL1 only spiel ~