Bug: Artifacts of Great Importance adventure

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by charla, Oct 18, 2013.

1. charla Lorekeeper

Not enough living fungi dropped to make the step i only got 2 out of 6, no more mushrooms in zone: other guildie also short of one. Have to restart after 1 hr 40 mins ! :(
  2. Ellyra Augur

We'll take a look. Thanks Charla.
  3. Anglesy Elder

Anyone tried to do this HA recently? Every time I get the instance it's like it's spawning the wrong version of DH- all the cave doors are blocked off and the first NPC that you hail is on track behind one. There are other roaming ogres in this that will occasionally pop through the blocked off cave doors.
  4. Ellyra Augur

This is a bug with the recent patch, and should be corrected when we hotfix the zone (probably tomorrow).
  5. Stabbies Journeyman

Just a heads up! It's also doing it for the DH HA mission "The Hills are Alive". All the caves are blocked and cannot get further with the task.
  6. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Still not fixed ran the Ha The Hills Are Alive today at 10 pm pst. Spent over an hour clearing trash etc got to the third phase. Recover Krag's spare arms and armor for his home. All the doors to the tunnels were blocked out and was unable to get in. Was able to hail some of the ogre npc's and they gave updates walked into the tunnels through the blocked doors and disappeared. Would be nice if this was fixed so I can finish task arc progression.
  7. Ellyra Augur

Let us know if the issues are still happening on Live today. We had a hotfix early this morning that should have reverted Dead Hills back to its old version (fixing the issue with the "blocker" objects not working correctly).
  8. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Ran all 3 HA'S from him with no issues today.
    Ellyra likes this.
  9. Ellyra Augur

Thanks for the update, Red. Let us know if you run into any more issues.