Chapterhouse Raid Since Patch

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Muji, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Muji Augur

Did any dev find anything yet to cause the low dps in shroud form?
  2. Ellyra Augur

Still looking into it. Sorry it's taking so long.
  3. Muji Augur

Thanks for reply. Not trying to hound you but its nice to know we haven't been forgotten about. Good luck on rooting out the problem.
  4. Ellyra Augur

A bug is a bug. You should never feel like you're hounding anyone when reporting them. I just wish this one was a bit easier to pinpoint ;)
    Iila likes this.
  5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Was this the same patch that introduced Yaldu Bwor the gnoll reaver shroudkeeper? Or at least it was the patch where gnoll reaver shrouds could become unlocked? Maybe the introduction of the gnoll reaver shrouds somehow changed the way other shrouds functioned.
  6. SaderakhBertox Augur

It's probably something to do with how clicking the totem checks the status of your shroud (1/5, 2/5, 3/5 etc) and how it determines which AC buff to give you. I notice the illusion goes up immediately, then there's another slight pause before the AC buff is applied.
    Something in that whole process of checking when you hop on that pad and shroud into a wraith, and whatever it does to determine your hitpoints and attack value or whatever. Obviously you can tell I don't know jack or jill about programming lol.
  7. Xtass New Member

Any updates would be awesome, because a lot of guilds that backflagging for t3 are getting stuck on this part.
  8. Marshall Maathers Augur

I have been told by a dev that a temporary fix is in place, as of Wednesday.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

i asked a Dev what the change was and is it live yet.

The wraith adds had their HP lowered to speed up their death, since the bane weapons were not doing the intended amount of damage, though we still hope to find the root of the issue with the shrouds/weapons
  10. wingz-83 Augur

Are the group missions fixed? I haven't tried the second one yet and was waiting for a word. Also heard that the first one may or may not be bugged (something about the dude at the end being grey con)

11. feiddan Augur

The group missions have been fixed for 2-3 weeks on Test. I presume, then, they're fine on Live.
  12. CrazyLarth Augur

my guide tried it monday night - i was not on wraths so i dont know the whole story but seams they were killing wraths ok just need to train the newbees to this raid to follow the script.
  13. Marshall Maathers Augur

Some people I know have claimed it now takes a very similar amount of time to kill wraiths as it did before the shrouds were broken. At least one team I know has beat the raid after the fix.
  14. Muji Augur

Got to do a short test once since it was fixed. Still hit for 1108 alot it seemed but mobs died just as fast as before. It may even be slightly easier then before, almost seemed so.
  15. Thromboid New Member

Bane damage ability when shrouded does nothing to the wraiths at least not for the raid event. Can this be fixed this event is worse than the tradeskills event in brells temple. The random summon from marnek for healers isn't fun either. Even priests tasked with heal duty for shrouds get summoned. Tis a bit rough..
  16. Brudal Augur

You have to melee the wraiths in shroud form, the "Marnek bane strike" shroud AA you get only damages Marnek in skeleton form.
  17. SaderakhBertox Augur

In this case, they are referring to the bane damage on the weapons that appear in inventory when you shroud.

Our guild went back a few days ago for the achievement where you let all the sacrifices die off. The shroud dps seemed to range anywhere between 750 to 1500dps, and with an average of 4 shrouders attacking wraiths, killing them took about 30 seconds. They seem to have just over 100K hitpoints. If they reduced the amount of HP on the wraiths to compensate for broken bane damage on the weapons, it "feels" about right imho.
  18. smash Augur

19. Zahrym Augur

It also could be due to the fact people aren't buffing? It seems to be thought any buffs = heal, when it's actually any HoT or damage shield.

You can haste, unity, etc the shrouds. I've seen 1 shroud kill 1 wraith in about 20 seconds, they can also get bard overhaste and other things.