Just returning...again

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Old chanter, May 5, 2014.

1. Old chanter New Member

Hello all,
    Returning from a year long break. 7K AA, level 100 Chanter with 100 mage box.

Suggestions of new zones/quests/gear that I should focus on?

Thank you in advance
  2. Dandin Augur

Server?
  3. Old chanter New Member

Bert.

I logged in and did the quick attuning....reading forums etc to catch up a bit now.
  4. Dandin Augur

At 100 the rain of fear partisans and mercenary quests are good for XP and AA. As well as the COTF ones, along with Heroic Adventures :)
  5. Old chanter New Member

I have done the RoF ones. Go right into the COTF quests then? What are the heroic adventures?
  6. silku Augur

Heroic Adventures are the dynamic zone adventures that you find in the latest expansion. (CoTF) You do an adventure, a quest, that has steps that change based on your group and it's members. After you finish a mission you get rewards that are usually some Marks of Valor and some AA(Exp). Then you can save up and buy the specific armors of that expansion from vendors from those Marks f Valor. They are decent exp, and I usually start them at 90ish.
  7. Old chanter New Member

One further question. What cleric spells do I need to block to stop them from stripping tash from charmed pets?

Thank you
  8. Qest T. Silverclaw Augur

Fraught Renewal
    Fervent Renewal
    Frenzied Renewal
    Frenetic Renewal
    Frantic Renewal
    Desperate Renewal
    Splash of Sanctification
    Splash of Purification

There are other spells that can cure Tash, but the above list covers the ones healer mercs cast and AEs.