Where Will Your Komodo Go?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 1, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

This week didn’t just bring the new All Access Membership Plan to players but it also brought some sweet new additions to the EverQuest Marketplace.

Komodo Dragon Mount

[IMG]
    What will you and your new Komodo dragon mount do? There are many places to adventure throughout Norrath that this Komodo dragon hasn’t seen. What will you show him first?

The Komodo Dragon Saddle is 1450 SC in the Marketplace.

Hero’s Loot Pack

This is a limited edition bundle that has a little bit of everything to help someone start their adventurers in Norrath. Maybe you’re a Heroic Character that is looking for a little something extra to stand out in the Feerrott. Or perhaps you have a few alts that are still missing the Hero’s Forge feature. Whatever reason you purchase this bundle, make sure you don’t miss out on it. This bundle is only available until May 14, 2014!

This bundle contains:
    • Hero's Forge Feature
    • Two Weapon Crates of the Mercenary (20-slot Heirloom bags)
    • Five Bottle of Shared Adventure I
    • 110 Bayle Marks
    The Hero’s Loot Pack is 3500 SCin the Marketplace.

Erad’s Bulwark Ornament

[IMG]
    Player Studio artist Rollen has a treat for you this week. Erad’s Bulwark will give your shield a distinctive look to stand out in a crowd (or during a raid).

This ornament is 400 SC in the Marketplace.

Remember to check back on the Marketplace, since every week we’re adding new and interesting items for players!
    Marlon1957, Owl. and Rorce like this.
  2. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Hi Roshen,

I saw the listing of Hermit's Hideaway and Onyx Hydra Saddle last month in Marketplace. There were also reports of new Tournament Packs (Fearstone Gargoyle Contract) on Test Server. Do you guys have plans to sell new tournament packs or even loot cards on the Marketplace in the future?
  3. Rorce Augur

Awesome job with the mount. Now I've gotta buy some Station Cash!
  4. Lashvar New Member

Where do you get the Hero's Forge Golden armor like the rider of the Komodo is wearing? It came up on Zam over a week ago as a new item, but can't find any info other than it exists.
  5. Riou EQResource

It is the Refer a Friend set
  6. Lashvar New Member

Thank you
  7. Emarra Gnecromancer of Ak`Anon

Erad’s Bulwark Ornament

Yet another shield that doesn't work with Gnomes. In 15 years your team has made like 4 shields that fit on Gnomes. Seriously, spend a little time and fix the clipping issues already! I'd love to buy a shield ornament that my hand doesn't jam through.