Loyalty tokens wiped loyalty volocity set to zero WTH?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Questoften32, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Questoften32 Augur

All my loyalty tokens are gone and my loyalty volocity has no green in bar when it was virtualy full before. Also it says claim 500 SC but the button is greyed out. What I'm really upset about is my tokens being gone, and my volocity reset.
  2. Sinestra Augur

This happens sometimes with big changes, start a customer service ticket.
  3. Phathom Champion

if you want to PM me your account name as well and a few more details, I can also forward it upwards.
  4. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Yeah exact same thing here
  5. Diptera Augur

Same happened to me, but only on one account. Have tried relogging, but make no difference =/
  6. Ronthorn Oakenarm Augur

Just checked my other account and it has the same issue's as my main account
  7. Karhar Dream Crusher

Can I PM you my stuff too since its gone also?
  8. Evertrek Augur

all 3 of my accounts are now at 0 loyalty after this patch. one account was an old all access and the other 2 were just EQ1 access. all gold, all 14-8 years old.
  9. Rauven Augur

Have this same problem.

Had All Access Account prior to today's change, in case that might be a cause.
  10. Questoften32 Augur

I have done so. Thank you.
  11. Yara_AB Augur

This might be a general issue (maybe it also has to do with the subscription part of the account pages not working?).
    Checked 4 Accounts ... all made it to All Access but none of them has any loyality tokens nor velocity left.
  12. Kollin Journeyman

I have the same issue on all of my Gold accounts however my Silver accounts appear to be working fine.
  13. SaderakhBertox Augur

It took a little over a hour for "All Access Days left: XX" to appear on the inventory screen. The assumption is the commerce server is chugging away through the database(s) as people log in and verifying all the information. It'll probably right itself in time.
    Geroblue and Feradach like this.
  14. Feradach Augur

Agreed. Every time there's a change of some sort to the commerce server we see things like this. I don't recall it ever taking more than 24 hours to get sorted out either. Given how big of a change that was just implemented, it's not surprising in the least to see a few bits missing here and there.
    Geroblue and Sinestra like this.
  15. Fendy Augur

Same issues here. I assume the claim SC button is grey since I already received them this month and can't claim again until May.
  16. Xeladom Augur

Same issue here.
  17. Warpiggs Augur

I did, thank you.
  18. Marshall Maathers Augur

19. Annalael New Member

I managed to get my Loyalty points back by clicking on an item at the loyalty vendor..that also brought up my all access days left notice on the Inventory window. I also had a green button for my 500 SC so I clicked it...the next date available came up as 5/28/14 but the 500 SC did NOT add into my wallet. I hope this is just part of the rolling fixes and will be corrected shortly.
  20. Malbro Augur

No loyalty token, no remaining days showing on my inventory window. Station cash button greyed out.