Are You Ready for New Player Designed Content?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

The content designed by players during the last SOE Live is (almost) ready for you!

[IMG]
    For a limited time, play through unique missions and quests that were designed by players during our 2013 SOE Live "Design a Mission" panel. In addition, there’s a special achievement for finding all of the hidden parts from these player designed quests and missions. Can you find all of the secrets hidden in this content, while it’s still available in game?

Starting After the All Access Patch (more info on this here).

Sprucing Up Shakey

Poor Shakey. His best days are behind him, and even though he’s been stuffed full of hay many times over, he’s still just as old and tired as ever. Reebo Leafsway in the Plane of Knowledge would like to see Shakey restored to his former glory. Do you have what it takes to spruce Shakey up?

This is a mission for players that are level 65 and higher.

Magically Delicious

Jimothy the Delicious in the Plane of Knowledge is a walking and talking gingerbread man with a sweet disposition. Sometimes even delicious delights can be interested in helping others locate sweets and treats to win the affections of their true love. It would simply crumble Jimothy’s gingerbread heart not to be able to find Norrathians to assist in this noble endeavor.

This is a quest for players that are level 80 and higher.

What Happens In Neriak…

A diplomatic crisis is brewing in Neriak! Someone has stolen sensitive documents from Ambassador Rylan, and they must be recovered before their contents become public knowledge. Will you return the documents to the Ambassador, or use them for leverage in true Neriak fashion? Sayden G'Noir in Nektulos Forest seeks your help.

This is a quest for players that are level 75 and higher.

Starting April 30, 2014

A Ranger’s Tale

Fen Sightwell is a noble ranger that chased a storm dragon to East Karana. In his encounter with the dragon he was struck down, and his magical bow was broken and tossed into the wilderness. Sarissa in the Plane of Knowledge hopes that you will be able to retrieve and repair the bow in order to destroy the dragon once and for all.

This is a mission for players that are level 65 and higher.

Defending Knowledge

Armies from the chaotic planes are attempting to launch an all-out assault against the Plane of Knowledge. Bjerg Sen, the Tranquil has sent out a call for adventurers to travel to the Plane of Tranquility to defend the portal. Will you do your part and defend the Plane of Knowledge from those that would seek to conquer it?

This is a mission for players that are level 75 and higher.

Once these 15th Anniversary missions and quests start they will be live in game until Wednesday, June 11, 2014!

Remember to check back, because we always have something interesting for players to explore or accomplish in game.
  2. Tobynn Augur

Available for a whole 11 days?
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

Fixed*

The current end date is June 11, 2014. These will be live for approximately 6 weeks.
    Fanra likes this.
  4. Tobynn Augur

Much better! Thx ~
  5. Yoda Journeyman

I was hoping this was actually content for new players.. I misread. :(
  6. Niteshaid New Member

What happened to the pub crawl that was mentioned in the December news letter?
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

For everyone else's reference, Thom talked about this in his November Producer's Letter. His quote:

Of the missions designed with players at SOE Live 2013, five of these will be added to the game for the 15th Anniversary (the five mentioned above in the original post).

The other ones may be used in the future, but currently there are no announced plans on if or when this additional content will be added.
  8. Muuadib Journeyman

sadly to say, dunno about the rest but, Reebo Leafsway in Plane of Knowledge cannot give out the task if he keeps leaving his post. Which makes it hard to get his 15th anny task when he is not there. Shakey the pumpkin head is there but it seems Reebo is off looking for brews or something. I have seen him there a few times but everytime I have time to go get the task from him he is nowhere to be seen. are these new player made task npcs on a timer or something? I've poured over the announcements and it isn't mentioned anywhere about them coming and going so I can only surmise that the player made npcs are bugged.
    Looking forward to being in PoK at the right time to find him and get the task, I really want a shot at the stat globes of water, being the perfect drink for a mighty mage! =)

LONG LIVE EVERQUEST!!
  9. Fendy Augur

Since the events don't start til after the all access patch (currently on the 29th) the quest NPCs that were accidentally released early have been put away again.