Universal chat/Tunare

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Harabakc, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Xslia Elder

Star date 8.5... we are still waiting for SoE to Beam us up....
  2. Ulaian New Member

Even if this isn't an easy fix - and given that is has been getting "fixed as we speak" for over three days now, I have to assume that it isn't - could you at least uncouple the friends list functionality from the chat server? Both having no channels and not being able to tell who of your friends is on without sitting there for 10 minutes doing a /who on every single one individually, with the associated (and annoying) forced delay on that command, is nothing less than ruinous for any kind of socializing in this game.
  3. Zephur-ECI New Member

you need to start a penny jar to buy a new chat server or what?
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

Hey guys,

I know it's a beat that Universal Chat is down for Tunare.

Our team has tracked down the issue, and a fix should go live this week. There's no specific ETA... once they're able to push out this fix they're going to do so immediately.
  5. Xslia Elder

I want to say thanks!!! Last night - mid raid time for us on the East Coast - the channels stabilized, and as far as i know as of this morning, they are still up and running. We REALLY REALLY do appreciate the fix. It's one of the most common used features for us and having it gone was a pain all around.

Again many thanks.
  6. Ulaian New Member

Aye, thanks a lot. So nice to have channels back and working, we really appreciate it big time!
  7. Luithien New Member

Woot!
    Add my thanks for the repair. Really no idea how much it adds to my playing enjoyment, until its gone.

Luithien
  8. Elizabeta Augur

Now that we can communicate in the healer channel does it mean we have to heal Wanluan? Rezzing and buffing is way more mana efficient.